Rollbacked transfers

Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111
  • #1 2019-11-26 18:27

    You obviously do not have enough willingness or intelligence to look it on the other side. You obviously wanna forgot all similar kind of transfers (there have been tons), where similar kind of bid has been placed and accepted from an inactive clan. It's not fair that suddenly such lucky bids aren't allowed anymore and especially, when it has not been discussed between the entire admin team.

    However looks cool that nowadays a rival comm admin can decide alone, how your transfers will be handled. Gives a lot of interest to put any time on this game anymore.

    And for the last time, I'm not here trying to save Ray's ass or trying to get his player back. I'm saying that the current system is completely broken, if this kind of actions will be allowed without getting any consequences or it's even possible in the first place.

    Admin team already have told that this case was handled the wrong way. There's also always an option to start a thread and discuss about the transfer between the entire admin team and take a looksy at previous similar cases, how those were handled. Maybe even let this be the first example, which kind of bids will not be accepted in the future anymore and give a concrete example, which kind of bids will be. There's also an option to just respawn the player, let the bidder get him and Ray the monies, unless this bid differs significantly from ones, that has been accepted before. Unfortunately currently it just seems thar admin team doesn't have enough interest to solve this the way it should be and let's one manager to suffer about it.

    Last edited by zoif at 2019-11-26 18:49
  • #2 2019-11-26 18:29

    alot of people have stole a bank too but not been caught , we should not send to jail the robbers if police get them cuz its not fair since rest thiefs get away

  • #3 2019-11-26 18:31

    btw sitzei, the kick wasnt a fail.. I still have plenny of money to back when i want. But finish second in a dead country like greece whit 2,2M team is a fail.

    Last edited by RAikkonen at 2019-11-26 18:33
  • #4 2019-11-26 18:59

    zoif wrote:

    You obviously do not have enough willingness or intelligence to look it on the other side. You obviously wanna forgot all similar kind of transfers (there have been tons), where similar kind of bid has been placed and accepted from an inactive clan. It's not fair that suddenly such lucky bids aren't allowed anymore and especially, when it has not been discussed between the entire admin team.

    However looks cool that nowadays a rival comm admin can decide alone, how your transfers will be handled. Gives a lot of interest to put any time on this game anymore.

    And for the last time, I'm not here trying to save Ray's ass or trying to get his player back. I'm saying that the current system is completely broken, if this kind of actions will be allowed without getting any consequences or it's even possible in the first place.

    I do, and I am able to look at it from the other side, the problem starts when you can't.
    I never said we need to forget similar kind of transfers.
    I do agree that suddenly such bids aren't allowed.
    I have always thought that tricky deals and community deals(mostly inside same comm) should be looked by other admins (and more than 1)
    I do agree that the system is broken, I was the one making 3 topics about "same rules for everyone?" in s80-90 where I was bitching about similar shit. Probably most similar case was sale of Bad Blood where it was taken off vers banking deal by inactive 1.x clan and then imo most of the community asked for a rollback, it wasn't but should have been.

    The part I mostly disagree and doubt your logic is where you set Aries actions took place because deals was made including "rival" comm.

  • #5 2019-11-26 19:00

    zoif wrote:

    You obviously do not have enough willingness or intelligence to look it on the other side. You obviously wanna forgot all similar kind of transfers (there have been tons), where similar kind of bid has been placed and accepted from an inactive clan. It's not fair that suddenly such lucky bids aren't allowed anymore and especially, when it has not been discussed between the entire admin team.

    However looks cool that nowadays a rival comm admin can decide alone, how your transfers will be handled. Gives a lot of interest to put any time on this game anymore.

    And for the last time, I'm not here trying to save Ray's ass or trying to get his player back. I'm saying that the current system is completely broken, if this kind of actions will be allowed without getting any consequences or it's even possible in the first place.

    Admin team already have told that this case was handled the wrong way. There's also always an option to start a thread and discuss about the transfer between the entire admin team and take a looksy at previous similar cases, how those were handled. Maybe even let this be the first example, which kind of bids will not be accepted in the future anymore and give a concrete example, which kind of bids will be. There's also an option to just respawn the player, let the bidder get him and Ray the monies, unless this bid differs significantly from ones, that has been accepted before. Unfortunately currently it just seems thar admin team doesn't have enough interest to solve this the way it should be and let's one manager to suffer about it.

    The thing is Zoif. We would be happy to solve the case. Rai took the time to make a very decent ticket afterwards, telling what was up and Down in the case, and that he Think it was handled wrong. In the admin team we discussed this and as you read multiple times, it was indeed handled wrong.

    If Rai just wrote this ticket, or a pm. Or even just put the player back on TL - Then we could have acted regarding it. And let the transfer go through, as it should be in the first place.

    But raikonnen choose to kick the player. It makes the case totally different, and not easy for us normal admins to fix. And actually just opens up a new discussion. Should or shouldnt we put the player back in the Game? And what to do afterwards. It is not that straight forward. Will People rage kick players All the time then? And Will it be abused in the future? Its not as simple as you try to make it.

  • #6 2019-11-26 19:10

    RAikkonen wrote:

    btw sitzei, the kick wasnt a fail.. I still have plenny of money to back when i want. But finish second in a dead country like greece whit 2,2M team is a fail.

    out of subject , acting childish again lol , you failed with that kick u regret it and try to blame it on Aries to get back ur player , its ok for me i want u to get back ur player i thing thats the right thing and thats what i am saying all this days

    about my achievments yes i failed on my league since i am the favorite for it with my team but what is that have to do with the whole situation? maybe i am not that good manager and i am just rich and tsopelix team is not that much worst from mine with some luck or better tactics he can win me again this season and maybe again and again.... . i am not as succesful as u for sure but i won my first international trophies 20 seasons before you reach 1337 sorry. and vs strong managers (even hackers that period )

    Last edited by SiTzei at 2019-11-26 22:39
  • #7 2019-11-27 10:06

    Act your age. I'll start deleting anymore mud throwing. No reason to continue - I think everybody gets it now.

  • #8 2019-11-27 20:38

    Yeh it's cool, as it was admitted that admin team acted wrong and the transfer should have gone through in the first place, even some managers thought completely different way...

  • #9 2019-11-27 20:42

    zoif wrote:

    Yeh it's cool, as it was admitted that admin team acted wrong and the transfer should have gone through in the first place, even some managers thought completely different way...

    and i still do believe it was a nice rollback The Active Bidder with 20k players decide to bid 500k(all his cash for one player from division 2.2) after that he bid to 0 players , and he have to log in 2 days

    anyway case is closed admin team make his statement sad that they dont give back the player

    Last edited by SiTzei at 2019-11-27 20:43
  • #10 2019-11-27 20:50

    Ofc it was a nice rollback in your point of view (I've said the reasons couple of times). However, as admin team stated, this case was not handled as it should have. But you can keep your opinion, however it's just wrong and not following the TL market. Apparently if you'd be an admin, then quite a many transfers should not be accepted :d.

  • #11 2019-11-28 03:26

    zoif wrote:

    Yeh it's cool, as it was admitted that admin team acted wrong and the transfer should have gone through in the first place, even some managers thought completely different way...

    Lets assume this post is posted in page 60 of this topic right after Aries admitted it and all that whining afterwards are from another person who somehow posted it from your account.

  • #12 2019-11-28 08:40

    None did not stated it clearly that it should have gone through before SiQ. Before that you kept defending the rollback decision.

  • + #13 2019-11-28 11:27 Post deleted by Wrath

  • #14 2019-11-28 16:39

    zoif wrote:

    None did not stated it clearly that it should have gone through before SiQ. Before that you kept defending the rollback decision.

    Next time we will ask 1337 to come in person.

  • #15 2019-11-29 04:36

    imo the whole case has several different aspects to be looked at from different point of views :

    1) the decision to rollback handled by the admin who didnt backup his own "idea" by talking to others. this is imo the misstake in this case. there is no doubt that one admin alone should never decide deals that are not "TOTALLY obvious" cheatings (examples for obvious ones : unanalysed tryouts for big amounts, shit limits for big amounts, players worth 0 going for several k - sometimes even multiple times from same buyer/seller and so on).
    this bid was on the edge, with arguments why u should rollback and why u shouldnt. result : deal needs to discussed internally before acting. u have enough time after the deadline passed.
    if i understand it correctly, the responsible admin put his excuse. still, it was a misstake, that would have caused NOTHING (!) if the bid was legit, just put it back on again and if player was worth the price, u will get it again.

    2) the question if such deals should be rollbacked in general, that got nothing to do with the initial misstake. it is a more general idea HOW admins should handle deals and the game. there was NEVER a straight line inside the admin team, at least not since i am a playing user. sometimes u saw very similar deals just going through (argument : everyone can bid whatever they like, no matter if the idea to buy this player is totally retarded nonsense and buyer seems to be not active either) and just as often, they were rollbacked.
    this ALWAYS caused problems, because this is a big unfairness. we dont need to talk about clear cheatings here, those went through way to often AS WELL, but thats hopefully a matter of past (i am not bothered checking TL for cheat bids like i did in past anymore, cause most reports led to nothing anyway).
    one thing is certain : this game needs clear rules, and clear movements accordingly. it is pure shit if deals can be so-so. either rollback cases like this, ALWAYS, or dont do it, NEVER. nothing in between. i am agreeing 100% with zoif here. too many deals alike went through, and suddenly get rollbacked. then go through again and so forth. this is nonsense.

    3) last aspect, that in the end has nothing to do with the rest : kick of the player. i dont see a single reason why the player should be given back. it was a complete free will decision, the owner wasnt drunk or drugged (at least i didnt read anything about this), neither "out of his mind" (in a psychological aspect, that would make him not responsible for his actions). in all those situations, a "recreation" of the player would be ok (and rules should be accordingly, if the manager can proove those points and is willing to). in this case, i dont see a single reason for it. IF so, the player should be created to the transferlist, so the game doesnt lose a top player.

    4) you guys should stop acting against eachother, com X vs com Y and such shits, the responsible admin stated it has nothing to do with it, you might disagree, but this discussion is nonsense, it leads to nothing, as the true reasons (if others then the stated ones exist) will never be found out. well, maybe in far future if it is possible to sneak into someones head and read minds.

    Last edited by vali at 2019-11-29 04:37
  • #16 2019-12-15 09:53

    Nice cheat

    One 1337 and rest beginners?? In Godlike, cheat or bug okey?

  • #17 2019-12-15 10:08

    Lol... all more or less new teams.... ill call it cheating...

  • #18 2019-12-15 10:35

    Nice timing 😂

  • #19 2019-12-15 11:21

    AcmeAsd wrote:

    Lol... all more or less new teams.... ill call it cheating...

    Well the other tournaments are full of it too, so there is alot of people cheating...

  • #20 2019-12-15 11:28

    Few is normal... new or weaker teams are playing godlike just to get ideas for tactics... 10+ out of 16 is way too much...

Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111