Rollbacked transfers

Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111
  • #1 2014-07-06 22:01

    prX wrote:

    KRONE wrote:

    I was ready to buy him to.. hope amica gets banned

    Lol, I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a shit, dude wanted to quit, so how is a ban making any difference.


    I dont care if he give a shit, it was a player that was worth buying for many.

  • #2 2014-07-07 02:54

    kanar wrote:

    For the record. We do find people who sell their account to other people and ofc you'll be banned then. So it's actually a waste of money if you buy some1 else his account.

    And for the transfer case, like other people said, amica wants to quit and spend all his money on a plyer of CSM-Agent which isn't a manager but a CSM bot and that's allowed !

    i was not talkin about selling but about giving away to friends/collegues.

    you think accounts should be banned if ppl do that? i dont. csm needs every active user and if one account stays alive because a friend takes over, its fine with me. its a different story with selling, logically.

    i dont want to encourage ANYONE to break rules, but in this case i think rules are stupid. if person X wants to stop playing (for ex due to time reasons) he/she should be allowed to GIVE AWAY to a friend/buddy, aslong as the receiver doesnt pay/doesnt already own an account (in this case it was multi accounting anyway and not allowed by the rules for good reasons)

    btw. i agree on this amica bid with krone and hulk. its stupid. what makes ppl do this idiotic movements? if you want to quit just fucking leave the game and dont ruin it for others with bidding on a worthy player...

    Last edited by khyn at 2014-07-07 12:23
  • #3 2014-07-07 21:36

    Those who quit, should just donate money to some "in-game organization", which later will make competitions and cups, for managers of all levels, and thus the in game money will be redistributed to the public over a long course.
    No (+) or (-) in game comercial balance as I see it. And I'm not talking about giving somebody 100k+ for winning.
    Though 100k+ could be a possibility, but the manager community is too small to actually have some competition for the top managers.

    10k here, 20k there. Maybe some more broad distribution...

    IMHO, of course.

    Last edited by krot at 2014-07-07 21:38
  • #4 2014-07-13 13:53

    wondering why shit like this is still going through

    - buyer is not going anything for ~ 1 1/2 years ASIDE
    - buying a player he didnt need (he had 5, bought the 6th) for a high price of 350k and then resell to the same guy he now buys overpriced from for 150k less
    - now bidding on a player in a way thats ridicolous if you look at the price and the situation he is in (div2)

    any more questions left?

    obviously there is some kind of connection between the two. most likely a friend bid to help out, while you dont care about your own account anymore. posting here because reporting leads to nothing, as always in this game

    Last edited by vali at 2014-07-13 13:55
  • #5 2014-07-13 14:03

    vali wrote:

    wondering why shit like this is still going through

    - buyer is not going anything for ~ 1 1/2 years ASIDE
    - buying a player he didnt need (he had 5, bought the 6th) for a high price of 350k and then resell to the same guy he now buys overpriced from for 150k less
    - now bidding on a player in a way thats ridicolous if you look at the price and the situation he is in (div2)

    any more questions left?

    obviously there is some kind of connection between the two. most likely a friend bid to help out, while you dont care about your own account anymore. posting here because reporting leads to nothing, as always in this game

    I totally agree with vali in this particular case.

    If we care look at the facts:
    - The buyer is inactive
    - The price of the player is waaay overpriced
    - The two managers involved are (from what it seems) friends

    This should ultimately lead to a rollback. If not, then why even have the possibility of doing so? Simply let the TL be as it is and let friends/family etc. buy each others' players for a beneficial price for one of the parties.

    No way in hell that Destiny would get that sort of money for a 31 yo if he where to sell to a "normal" user. No way.

  • #6 2014-07-13 14:11

    buyer and seller from same country. crazy 350k start bid and then out of sudden 350k bid. I expected less obvious transfers from a GA.

  • #7 2014-07-13 14:27

    And I guess the buyer pretending to be looking for a new community is just a trick to make the transfer look legal

    Last edited by lewYs at 2014-07-13 14:28
  • #8 2014-07-13 15:04

    lewYs wrote:

    And I guess the buyer pretending to be looking for a new community is just a trick to make the transfer look legal

    It could be. It doesn't change the fact that this specific transaction seems very shady.

  • #9 2014-07-13 15:22

    J0nas wrote:

    vali wrote:

    wondering why shit like this is still going through

    - buyer is not going anything for ~ 1 1/2 years ASIDE
    - buying a player he didnt need (he had 5, bought the 6th) for a high price of 350k and then resell to the same guy he now buys overpriced from for 150k less
    - now bidding on a player in a way thats ridicolous if you look at the price and the situation he is in (div2)

    any more questions left?

    obviously there is some kind of connection between the two. most likely a friend bid to help out, while you dont care about your own account anymore. posting here because reporting leads to nothing, as always in this game

    I totally agree with vali in this particular case.

    If we care look at the facts:
    - The buyer is inactive
    - The price of the player is waaay overpriced
    - The two managers involved are (from what it seems) friends

    This should ultimately lead to a rollback. If not, then why even have the possibility of doing so? Simply let the TL be as it is and let friends/family etc. buy each others' players for a beneficial price for one of the parties.

    No way in hell that Destiny would get that sort of money for a 31 yo if he where to sell to a "normal" user. No way.

    Dudes, there's no reason to be worried about the TL. We're doing our job and every action will be done fairly.
    Just press the "report" button if you find out fishy transfers.

    Last edited by khyn at 2014-07-13 15:24
  • #10 2014-07-14 00:32

    i am pretty sure that you are a guy that trys to handle all those deals but you cant be online 24/7. way to many deals like this went through in the past (just two words : 100k+ tryout) and as this guy expired last evening, and nothing was done today, ~14:00 i thought it might be worth to start the discussion

  • #11 2014-07-14 11:27

    1 question why can't you post In Destiny's selling topic? But in all other topics you can? Seems stupid.

    Edit: just talked with a GA his topic is now opened again. This seems far from legit the things destiny is doing.

    Last edited by B at 2014-07-14 12:05
  • #12 2014-07-14 13:10

    B wrote:

    Edit: just talked with a GA his topic is now opened again. This seems far from legit the things destiny is doing.

  • #13 2014-07-14 18:43

    vali wrote:

    and as this guy expired last evening, and nothing was done today


    I think you're talking about Destiny's player ? If you are, he was rollbacked.

    And we already had the discussion a while ago that there were times were crazy transfers went trough but that's changed. As khyn said, if you find a fishy transfer, just report it. We check a lot of transfers and reported transfers are always checked aswell. But it's not if a transfer is reported that it's automatically rollbacked. Everybody has his own thought about a transfer but we always try to do the correct action.

  • #14 2014-07-14 19:23

    B wrote:

    Edit: just talked with a GA his topic is now opened again. This seems far from legit the things destiny is doing.


    19:23:20 topic is closed again.
    edit 19:45: deleted now.

    Last edited by Raid on at 2014-07-14 19:45
  • #15 2014-07-14 20:30

    Its funny how he keeps try abuse things. First a rollback from a mate who tried to make him money. Then closed topics so people can't comment how overpriced the new tranfer would be, so actually second try from him. Then another admin opens the topic after mailing him that he ain't allowed to do so. Then he close it again and now its gone. Admin abuse what a role model.

    Last edited by B at 2014-07-14 20:45
  • #16 2014-07-14 20:35

    its exactly as i told kanar a good while ago via mail when i asked "the chiefs" how it can be possible that a GA is allowed to (ab-)use his powers to spy on other membres (-> check coin history for NO reason to find out where ppl bought tacs, only for personal advantage or reasons). i told kanar that a guy doing this will most likely use his powers for other not so legit things as well and hence should be no admin - and here is the proof for all this

    Last edited by vali at 2014-07-14 20:36
  • #17 2014-07-16 17:10

    and again the bid.... ah well ...

    Last edited by vali at 2014-07-16 18:28
  • #18 2014-07-16 17:12

    vali wrote:

    and again the bid.... ah well ...


    in worst case it's only adytzu who gets the punishment.

    Last edited by Raid on at 2014-07-16 18:29
  • #19 2014-07-16 20:55

    I want to be GA aswell then..

    If you can abuse power without punishment, hell I'm up for it then..

  • #20 2014-07-16 23:48

    nitan wrote:

    I want to be GA aswell then..

    If you can abuse power without punishment, hell I'm up for it then..

    Agreed. Nice way to motivate the game..

Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111