Rollbacked transfers

Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111
  • #1 2020-01-21 15:07

    Bidfight applies to deadline rush to buy the player, it does not apply on this particular case.

  • #2 2020-01-21 15:46

    Phenom wrote:

    Bidfight applies to deadline rush to buy the player, it does not apply on this particular case.

    Would you mind explaining the difference please?

  • #3 2020-01-21 15:49

    Open your eyes...

  • #4 2020-01-21 15:59

    That explains a lot, thank you

  • #5 2020-01-21 16:05

    Wouldn't expect anything else 🙈 ask your community chap to arrange a friend to buy my CL since 200k is too much for a 27y lvl 5 CL with 90 det.

  • #6 2020-01-21 17:46

    Why don't you get 400k?

    What's the big difference?? 🤔 AK icon?

    "simples"

    Last edited by Phenom at 2020-01-21 17:48
  • #7 2020-01-21 18:05

    Phenom wrote:

    Why don't you get 400k?

    What's the big difference?? 🤔 AK icon?

    "simples"


    you see differences in aim limit, age, SP, piq limit, weapon icon, stamina, calm training. and there different bidders are attracted to each player.

  • #8 2020-01-21 18:12

    Worse aim, one year older, no ak icon
    But yeah... you got it, as always
    It's just triad to blame for 😉

    Btw. I never said i think josse's player is worth the price but you are probably to stubborn to recognize this.
    Now it's up to GAs and GA+ to decide.

  • #9 2020-01-21 18:17

    Yours is one season older but has more sp, iq limit is much better, calm is only 5 sps difference and yours is nearly maxed. Ak is just a few k away... Why 300k difference??

    -

    Raid are you lost??

    Last edited by Phenom at 2020-01-21 18:18
  • #10 2020-01-21 18:31

    Who are you to judge whether a transfer should be rollbacked or not anyway? I mean there's people who literally doesn't give a shit about the actual value vs. the price paid due to them being impatient and just want THAT player NOW, and I'm one of them.
    I've paid several hundred thousands and even 1m+ for players having no fkin idea if they were even worth that, but they were worth that to me personally because they would fit in perfectly. So every time you purchase a high-end player, you should defend your actions on forum? That's a joke.
    There's no actual price tag on any player, it's individual opinions and you clearly just have a different opinion than the 4 bidders in this case, that's on you. If you ask me it has got to be WAAAY off to be rolled back, otherwise you might end up making a wrong decision.

  • #11 2020-01-21 18:45

    We, as admins, indeed look all the reports you guys are making here and we appreciate everybody who helps us a lot. Also, it is very nice to see people thinking critically about transfers that look suspicious. While I agree that this bid fight went a bit off, this does not reflect to the person who put the player on TL or his community unless there are any proofs that show so. Please keep that in mind

  • #12 2020-01-21 19:42

    prX wrote:

    Who are you to judge whether a transfer should be rollbacked or not anyway? I mean there's people who literally doesn't give a shit about the actual value vs. the price paid due to them being impatient and just want THAT player NOW, and I'm one of them.
    I've paid several hundred thousands and even 1m+ for players having no fkin idea if they were even worth that, but they were worth that to me personally because they would fit in perfectly. So every time you purchase a high-end player, you should defend your actions on forum? That's a joke.
    There's no actual price tag on any player, it's individual opinions and you clearly just have a different opinion than the 4 bidders in this case, that's on you. If you ask me it has got to be WAAAY off to be rolled back, otherwise you might end up making a wrong decision.

    Calm your balls down dude. Topic exists for us to discuss things like these.

    Hu7k, this is not the first time, not long ago I reported exactly the same user for the same reason. Aries decided to delete some of my comments, just because he wanted to. I really don't think these transfers he's involved are clean but if you guys don't want to move a needle, he and others like him will keep doing their thing.

  • #13 2020-01-21 19:50

    Phenom wrote:

    Hu7k, this is not the first time, not long ago I reported exactly the same user for the same reason. Aries decided to delete some of my comments, just because he wanted to. I really don't think these transfers he's involved are clean but if you guys don't want to move a needle, he and others like him will keep doing their thing.

    No worries, I remember your comments and the transfers. As written above and also in the rules:

    Quote:

    §1.4. A manager is innocent until proven guilty.

    We indeed move a needle once rules are violated. We can be happy that there are rules and people who ensure that they don't get violated.

  • #14 2020-01-21 20:01

    And I simply chose to be a part of the discussion with very calm balls.
    But this doesn't look like a simple discussion or a report to me, it rather looks like you claiming that you know exactly what's going on based on nothing.
    I'd much rather have a murderer go free than an innocent wrongly convicted because you thought he was acting weird.

  • #15 2020-01-21 20:02

    I'm afraid keeping things in mind won't solve much Hu7k.

    Last edited by Phenom at 2020-01-21 20:03
  • #16 2020-01-21 20:06

    prX wrote:

    And I simply chose to be a part of the discussion with very calm balls.
    But this doesn't look like a simple discussion or a report to me, it rather looks like you claiming that you know exactly what's going on based on nothing.
    I'd much rather have a murderer go free than an innocent wrongly convicted because you thought he was acting weird.

    I won't answer you anymore. This is not the first time he does similar stuff. If you look at the examples I gave, you might understand. Unfortunately days count too much around here and some people are just blind.

  • #17 2020-01-21 20:07

    Phenom wrote:

    I'm afraid keeping things in mind won't solve much Hu7k.

    I see your point, but a clean and peaceful report is definitely enough that we will have a detailed look using all the tools CSM provides us

  • #18 2020-01-21 20:15

    Phenom wrote:

    prX wrote:

    And I simply chose to be a part of the discussion with very calm balls.
    But this doesn't look like a simple discussion or a report to me, it rather looks like you claiming that you know exactly what's going on based on nothing.
    I'd much rather have a murderer go free than an innocent wrongly convicted because you thought he was acting weird.

    I won't answer you anymore. This is not the first time he does similar stuff. If you look at the examples I gave, you might understand. Unfortunately days count too much around here and some people are just blind.

    Or some people have too strong glasses on and starts digging in dirt that aren't their business.

  • #19 2020-01-21 23:20

    Phenom wrote:

    I won't answer you anymore. This is not the first time he does similar stuff. If you look at the examples I gave, you might understand. Unfortunately days count too much around here and some people are just blind.


    josse22 is just lucky when selling. some might even call it the skill of buying cheap and selling with profits. if something was bullet proof wrong, there would have been rollbacks.

  • #20 2020-01-22 01:40

    Right let's try to explain this to "kids" ...

    Who's simke? simke is like a csm gangster, why? just look at this nice deal ... (users involved : Suk3r and josse22 OF COURSE) they swapped players... that Pos2 was the one i reported last time ... looks funny sold for 161k bought back for 351k , legit!!

    Swapping CLs
    Season 111 Day 15 Sold to Selling Strong Players is an oldfella for 1167 csm (22 years)
    Season 110 Day 30 Sold to ЛЕГЕНДС® for 20000 csm (21 years)
    all normal? not to mention price tags...
    Season 111 Day 15 Sold to ЛЕГЕНДС® for 344746 csm (22 years)
    Season 109 Day 24 Sold to Selling Strong Players is an oldfella for 270115 csm (21 years)

    Pos2 setaph;D
    Season 111 Day 13 Sold to ЛЕГЕНДС® for 351778 csm (20 years)
    Season 109 Day 45 Sold to Tяiad • #JOSSE22 for 161703 csm (19 years)
    Season 109 Day 1 Joined (18 years)

    Pos4 Casimiro Leon
    Season 111 Day 12 Sold to ЛЕГЕНДС® for 123341 csm (26 years)
    Season 108 Day 19 Sold to Selling Strong Players is an oldfella for 160452 csm (23 years)
    Season 108 Day 1 Joined (23 years)

    Some more...

    Who's replica?? Does anyone know him? :s Doesn't matter...
    He made a bid just to boost it and because it's cool! 8D
    315 000 csm from #baylife @ 2020-01-19 11:38
    after this bid, disappeared for ever will come back maybe next july (last time he bought a player was july 2019)

    and more...

    who's Figge? nice guy maybe...

    Transfers?! last JUNE! 2019!!! 7 months ago just like replica man , don't tell me they might be the same person? What's the problem with him?! none but the bids ....
    382 886 csm from FiggessonFudge @ 2020-01-20 16:10
    364 653 csm from ЛЕГЕНДС® @ 2020-01-20 12:34 <--- don't need to look for user it's the gangster (simke)
    347 288 csm from FiggessonFudge @ 2020-01-19 22:11

    Just some more cheeky boosts

    anymore involved? yes ....
    pitt ...

    pitt is probably the good side of jose's heart, he has been on TL lately maybe to distract us, with at least 422k available, he has that rubbish team, everyone can see (it's shared) pos2 90 det pos3 91 det pos4 92 det
    and that amazing sub with 88 det ... or he either hates determinate people or he's making a tribute to my CL never mind, he had the amazing idea of getting another "noob" with 91 det for 422k, legit? :s

    But at the end of the day, came mister simke, with 4715 days and put a nicer bid on him and there you go, free cash friend jose or perhaps free cash for jose's main account? :s

    So.... after this crazy nonsense overbidding .... Deadline: 2020-01-21 18:32:05
    Last bid : 443 240 csm from ЛЕГЕНДС® @ 2020-01-21 06:37

    I think someone must have told them or "him" to stop .... because it was being talked about in the forum... because a player with so much interest suddenly stopped having bids 12h before deadline? No more soul had the courage to bid on this amazing player, why? Strange, don't you think?

    Raid on - i don't expect any better from you.

    prX - go live your life away from the forums like you normally do ...

    Hu7k - i won't tell you to have a look at this, because there is really nothing that needs looking at, just sort this for once.

    Good night I needed to sit in front of my computer to do things properly. I won't dig any further, this looks like never ending ... uau!

    Last edited by Phenom at 2020-01-22 02:14
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111