Rollbacked transfers

Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108
  • #1 2020-01-22 02:21

    Phenom wrote:

    Who's simke? simke is like a csm gangster, why? just look at this nice deal ... (user involved : Suk3r) they swapped CLs apparently but the funny thing is ...
    Season 111 Day 15 Sold to Selling Strong Players is an oldfella for 1167 csm (22 years)
    Season 110 Day 30 Sold to ЛЕГЕНДС® for 20000 csm (21 years)
    all normal? not to mention price tags...

    one doesn't even have any leader icons but you say swapping leaders. the 22yo has 92-93-94-88-94 limits. 1167 is okish price tag there for suk3r. 20k for him at age of 21 is still within the realistic price ranges. at the expensive end. both transfers were not rollbacked for good reasons.

    Phenom wrote:

    Season 111 Day 15 Sold to ЛЕГЕНДС® for 344746 csm (22 years)
    Season 109 Day 24 Sold to Selling Strong Players is an oldfella for 270115 csm (21 years)


    leaders can be very expensive atm. suk3r and simke had to win bidfights. to provide the info you didn't provide so ppl can judge if the price is within realistic range:
    93-97-95-92-96
    cl icon
    lvl 3 LS [S109 D20] + well trained for a 22yo + okish seasonal costs

    Phenom wrote:

    Pos2 setaph;D
    Season 111 Day 13 Sold to ЛЕГЕНДС® for 351778 csm (20 years)
    Season 109 Day 45 Sold to Tяiad • #JOSSE22 for 161703 csm (19 years)
    Season 109 Day 1 Joined (18 years)


    it's a very well trained 20yo 93-92-93-96-95 with ak icon who be can instantly used for many seasons and still might have okish seasonal costs for some guys. ofc he can look expensive when you dont look at seasonal costs.
    examples from the past for comparison:
    19yo 100-98-93-96-98 359k 16354351
    21yo 100-98-91-100-98 315k 15730608

    Phenom wrote:

    Pos4 Casimiro Leon
    Season 111 Day 12 Sold to ЛЕГЕНДС® for 123341 csm (26 years)
    Season 108 Day 19 Sold to Selling Strong Players is an oldfella for 160452 csm (23 years)
    Season 108 Day 1 Joined (23 years)


    a 26yo 100-94-98-92-97 for 123k is within okish price range. if det 93, he could go 125-200k+.
    some examples from the past for comparison:
    26yo 95-96-97-92-100 689 SP 111k 18031420
    26yo 92-88-96-93-96 752 SP 101k
    26yo 99-98-97-93-99 797 SP, whiner icon 200k 18455413
    27yo 98-95-97-92-95 744 SP 130k 16303476
    27yo 97-99-94-93-98 7xx SP, pusher icon 189k 16755869

    Phenom wrote:

    Some more...

    Who's replica?? Does anyone know him? :s Doesn't matter...
    He made a bid just to boost it and because it's cool! 8D
    315 000 csm from #baylife @ 2020-01-19 11:38
    after this bid, disappeared for ever will come back maybe next july (last time he bought a player was july 2019)


    coincidence? frustration due to lack of cash to win a bidfight? lack of time for overbid? you can't proof he is linked to anything due to lack of tools. admins can. so you better trust the results of their investigations.

    Phenom wrote:

    and more...

    who's Figge? nice guy maybe...

    Transfers?! last JUNE! 2019!!! 7 months ago just like replica man , don't tell me they might be the same person? What's the problem with him?! none but the bids ....
    382 886 csm from FiggessonFudge @ 2020-01-20 16:10
    364 653 csm from ЛЕГЕНДС® @ 2020-01-20 12:34 <--- don't need to look for user it's the gangster (simke)
    347 288 csm from FiggessonFudge @ 2020-01-19 22:11

    Just some more cheeky boosts


    inactive returning guys are inpredictable. what do you expect? maybe he lost interest in the game after losing such a epic bidfight.

    anymore involved? yes ....
    pitt ...

    Phenom wrote:

    pitt is probably the good side of jose's heart, he has been on TL lately maybe to distract us, with at least 422k available, he has that rubbish team, everyone can see (it's shared) pos2 90 det pos3 91 det pos4 92 det
    and that amazing sub with 88 det ... or he either hates determinate people or he's making a tribute to my CL never mind, he had the amazing idea of getting another "noob" with 91 det for 422k, legit? :s


    pitt is known for having a team with players at different stage of age and training. he had such kind of team even before bidding on one of josse's players.

    Phenom wrote:

    But at the end of the day, came mister simke, with 4715 days and put a nicer bid on him and there you go, free cash friend jose or perhaps free cash for jose's main account? :s


    free cash? there was a bidfight with different users confirming new heights of market price.

    Phenom wrote:

    So.... after this crazy nonsense overbidding .... Deadline: 2020-01-21 18:32:05
    Last bid : 443 240 csm from ЛЕГЕНДС® @ 2020-01-21 06:37

    I think someone must have told them or "him" to stop .... because it was being talked about in the forum... because a player with so much interest suddenly stopped having bids 12h before deadline? No more soul had the courage to bid on this amazing player, why? Strange, don't you think?


    at a specific price tag/condition bidfights slow down or completely end.

    Phenom wrote:

    Good night I needed to sit in front of my computer to do things properly.


    you make it look like josse22 controls the accs of his bidders. if there was any proven link, it would easily trigger the admin tools. so far you are not providing enough information and doing accusations out of coincidences without any substantial proofs. I wouldn't call it doing things properly.

    Last edited by Raid on at 2020-01-22 02:30
  • #2 2020-01-22 02:29

    Are you an admin? If yes, can you please move away and let some reasonable human, look into this?

    Thanks.

  • #3 2020-01-22 04:40

    Phenom wrote:

    Are you an admin? If yes, can you please move away and let some reasonable human, look into this?

    Thanks.

    I can ask Triad admins

  • #4 2020-01-22 10:15

    https://www.cs-manager.com/csm/other/?p=other_players&s=player&n=16649182
    ????

    I don't know wtf is happening but transferlist is sending me players now?

    I think maybe I made mistake and bid on player because it is named legend. Why is this allowed because I think price is too high. What the fuck do I do with this shit now?

  • #5 2020-01-22 10:18

    TheLegend27 wrote:

    And I need him badly. Very good offs, decent price, weapon icon. Very fitted for an active successful manager. Thanks for rolling him back.

  • #6 2020-01-22 10:22

    ?

    This is not rollback. Fucker is in my team.

  • #7 2020-01-22 10:23

    Gangsters Paradise

    GM's involved, buy and sell fairytale.

    Last edited by Phenom at 2020-01-22 10:25
  • #8 2020-01-22 10:27

    Phenom wrote:

    Gangsters Paradise

    GM's involved, buy and sell fairytale.

    Please tell me what’s wrong with this one

  • #9 2020-01-22 10:28

    TheLegend27 wrote:

    https://www.cs-manager.com/csm/other/?p=other_players&s=player&n=16649182
    ????

    I don't know wtf is happening but transferlist is sending me players now?

    I think maybe I made mistake and bid on player because it is named legend. Why is this allowed because I think price is too high. What the fuck do I do with this shit now?

    You overbidded dant and got the player 👍

  • #10 2020-01-22 10:29

    Nothing, it's just funny.

    Are you expecting a 190k bid from jossee on your CL, it look like there is a chance, he seems to be missing a CL.

  • #11 2020-01-22 10:32

    Phenom wrote:

    Nothing, it's just funny.

    Are you expecting a 190k bid from jossee on your CL, it look like there is a chance, he seems to be missing a CL.

    Thats the deal we made Yesterday. He wants a younger CL so he asked for mine and i take his back.
    Im gonna go with oldies since im gonna step down for a while 👍

  • #12 2020-01-22 10:40

    🤣🤣🤣 Man.. To predictable. You'll dance as long as real admins let you do so. Have fun!

    Exactly 7 days to change your minds and make this agreement *clapping*

    And who was meant to bid 240k on the other player? simke? replica? figge? Pitt? Or not really now that all this shit is on the table?

    Last edited by Phenom at 2020-01-22 10:45
  • #13 2020-01-22 10:54

    It is very interesting to see what is this player about. I didn't made that bid. There are only 3 options.

    1. Someone hacked me and put bid there

    2. Someone hacked the database and added this bid.

    3. One admin did it to damage my budget.

    4. It might be a possibility of doing this bid while I was in a state of psychosis caused by a strong medication I take and therefore the bid was not made by myself and should be nullified by law.

    I have made a mistake a while back while I was also doing the treatment. That mistake was fixed by rollbacking the name.

    Last edited by TheLegend27 at 2020-01-22 10:58
  • #14 2020-01-22 11:34

    Phenom wrote:

    🤣🤣🤣 Man.. To predictable. You'll dance as long as real admins let you do so. Have fun!

    Exactly 7 days to change your minds and make this agreement *clapping*

    And who was meant to bid 240k on the other player? simke? replica? figge? Pitt? Or not really now that all this shit is on the table?

    I can’t really see the problem in him buying my CL fit what I paid..
    And my 240k player ?? So if I get bid you would call it cheat ?

    Do what you gotta do
    Good day 👋

  • #15 2020-01-22 11:37

    Phenom wrote:

    I won't dig any further, this looks like never ending ... uau!


    Can you acutally keep your word and STFU? Jizzz... get a life.

  • #16 2020-01-22 11:47

    Phenom wrote:

    Gangsters Paradise

    GM's involved, buy and sell fairytale.


    He bought him for 21k and can buy him back for 21k. He can instantly use this leader without broken heart. Therefore the market price for aries is lil bit higher than for others. Its a decent leader for 1+ season and when you have free lc slots left. The price itself isn't too expensive. Nothing wrong there selling and buying back for market price. Several managers rebought their former players back in the past without trouble with admins or the game rules.

    Last edited by Raid on at 2020-01-22 11:55
  • #17 2020-01-22 12:27

    Uau, triads getting upset ahah

    I gotta admit I admire your brotherhood, still a dirty game.

    Last edited by Phenom at 2020-01-22 12:33
  • #18 2020-01-22 12:36

    I am formally announcing you that I will form an Alliance with Phenom on this matter because I think he's right. I am not going to form a kind of a Tяiad org with him because, u know? , it will trigger the мαFіα in the scene and in the admin team. But at least I will try to Force some justice to be done. This is one of the reasons why I am being called a Kamikaze Master.

    Last edited by TheLegend27 at 2020-01-22 12:37
  • #19 2020-01-22 13:41

    Damn

    Last edited by Kortex at 2020-01-22 13:59
  • #20 2020-01-22 14:02

    Taking the case of this player exchange with benefits (boost in exp, training, maybe even doing LC), it's obvious it breaks the rules of banking and of player loaning. Admins are turning a blind eye on the case and it's really embarrassing.

    Just as an example, let take two fictive users:

    marla singer from, let's say, Belgium
    and
    valientasos, from Greece.

    With a 5 man lineup they can win both leets by doing players exchange when needed. I will not even mention the potential of doing LC one for the other.

    For the sake of the example, let's say one of them has 5 500/500 players which are being sold on the market with the price of 1kk CSM. They can simply exchange the players whenever difficult matches occur (it's just two in Belgium and 1 or 2 in Greece) by selling the players to each other for 1.1kk and it's close enough to the market value that Aries calculates with his own formula. So there you have it, one team winning two 1337's. Find one more inactive league and you have three. It's possible to do it if combined they don't have more than 9 important matches / seasono. They don't have to do it for both games. One is enough and you play the rounds.

    Whoever thinks that this sale Phenom linked is legit and th3ere's nothing dodgy behind it

    I can safely call that person retarded. Admins are trolling when facing an obvious arranged transfer.

    Last edited by TheLegend27 at 2020-01-22 14:04
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108