Rollbacked transfers

Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111
  • #1 2021-02-03 13:09

    Someone call detective Narko

  • #2 2021-02-03 13:26

    tsunami wrote:

    bumbiii wrote:

    Hello everyone,

    I have a question regarding two transfers that went through today.
    I reported both since the buyer had 0/5 activity and named 'Selling & Quit"
    Not a single pcw booked or played in a very long time either on the buyer.

    I have seen several rollbacks because of these causes, buyer has no activity -> rollback or Player is leaving the game -> rollback

    Don't the same rules apply to all?
    I am not blaming rebbyd for his sales, just think it's unfair if users have different outcome depending on your name and troublemaking skills.


    Yeah, I also reported those same transfers. Admins can't control paypal activity but they can have common sense to rollback this suspicious transfers based on manager activity and player's market value.

    Yes agree.
    I can't understand how it was ignored like this.

  • #3 2021-02-03 13:34

    tsunami wrote:

    Yeah, I also reported those same transfers. Admins can't control paypal activity but they can have common sense to rollback this suspicious transfers based on manager activity and player's market value.


    suspicious player's market value? prices are low enough to have high probability for 0 rollbacks. 1st kind of player I've already seen going for 1k, 10k or 20-50k depending on luck of seller + lack of efficiency of buyer. the value spread can be huge for young players with average limits.

    Last edited by Raid on at 2021-02-03 13:38
  • #4 2021-02-03 13:39

    Raid on wrote:

    tsunami wrote:

    Yeah, I also reported those same transfers. Admins can't control paypal activity but they can have common sense to rollback this suspicious transfers based on manager activity and player's market value.


    suspicious player's market value? prices are low enough to have high probability for 0 rollbacks. 1st kind of player I've already seen going for 1k, 10k or 20-50k depending on luck of seller + lack of efficiency of buyer.

    Also seen players like this go for 2-6 csm.

  • #5 2021-02-03 13:41

    bumbiii wrote:

    Also seen players like this go for 2-6 csm.


    the risk of low startbid. players on the first pages of TL after season update tend to sell higher than mid season or end of a season.

  • #6 2021-02-03 13:45

    Raid on wrote:

    bumbiii wrote:

    Also seen players like this go for 2-6 csm.


    the risk of low startbid. players on the first pages of TL after season update tend to sell higher than mid season or end of a season.

    The bid itself isn't really why i reported it tho. If an active player made these bids i wouldn't report it at all.
    It's the lack of activity and name on the buyer.

    Havn't even been active on the market recently.

  • #7 2021-02-03 13:46

    bumbiii wrote:

    The bid itself isn't really why i reported it tho. If an active player made these bids i wouldn't report it at all.
    It's the lack of activity and name on the buyer.


    so inactive managers aren't allowed to return to the game and actively play by buying new players?

  • #8 2021-02-03 13:48

    Raid on wrote:

    bumbiii wrote:

    The bid itself isn't really why i reported it tho. If an active player made these bids i wouldn't report it at all.
    It's the lack of activity and name on the buyer.


    so inactive managers aren't allowed to return to the game and actively play by buying new players?

    They need to get 5/5 activity first, like other rollbacks.
    Don't same rules apply to all?

  • #9 2021-02-03 13:59

    I have no idea who that manager is.

    I did put the players on TL 12:00:03 and 12:00:07 on friday.

    They were the first 2 players on page 1 on TL for 1 day (and had been on TL for 3 days before that).

    Players are not worth 10k in general (but they can surely be sold for 10k without being rollbacked), but that's just how the market works. 10k for such a player happens often. Especially in a new season. That is why managers take chances on reselling and gamble. Sometimes you loose, other times you win. Keeps you active on the market.

    I can give you 100 other examples of players not worth the price. I just saw a 26yo not much better than these 2 players go for 50k today mate.

    Click to see the 50k transfer deal

    Last edited by rebbyd at 2021-02-03 14:08
  • #10 2021-02-03 14:12

    rebbyd wrote:

    I have no idea who that manager is.

    I did put the players on TL 12:00:03 and 12:00:07 on friday.

    They were the first 2 players on page 1 on TL for 1 day (and had been on TL for 3 days before that).

    Players are not worth 10k in general (but they can surely be sold for 10k without being rollbacked), but that's just how the market works. 10k for such a player happens often. Especially in a new season. That is why managers take chances on reselling and gamble. Sometimes you loose, other times you win. Keeps you active on the market.

    I can give you 100 other examples of players not worth the price. I just saw a 26yo not much better than these 2 players go for 50k today mate.

    Click to see the 50k transfer deal

    Like I said, i never accused you of anything here.

    there are alot of precedent in the past that should make these two transfers rolled back.

    The buyer is obviously inactive and makes a big impact economically for you. Rip all others in days.
    He has been inactive for a long time, no pcw's booked. No transfer history past 12 months except one 100 csm deal.
    0/5 activity and his name is 'Selling and Quit'

    Also reported that 50k transfer.

  • #11 2021-02-03 14:20

    If it's a huge deal for you, and others. Go rollback the transfers, I don't mind, it won't change anything for me in days tournament at all. But it would be sad to do so, since of course it wouldn't be fair. But overall I don't mind.

    A lot of other transfers should be rollbacked as well if that is the case.

    I did put the players on TL for 9.9k since I saw it as realistic, that a manager would throw in a bid (as I've seen it happen 100 times before).

  • #12 2021-02-03 14:24

    I would if i could.

    I don't like how managers are treated differently.
    That's why me and others reported most likely.

  • #13 2021-02-03 14:43

    I respect that, and I don't think managers are treated differently. Those 2 transfers would go through ANY day mate.

  • #14 2021-02-03 15:21

    Generally speaking the practice should be avoiding rollbacks as much as possible, unless it's a very impactful and obvious transfer cheating. Considering the game is dead, and the amount of teams that have 0 activity and 'quit' in their name is immense, plus the sale value of those transfers (a total of less than 20k, not even counting taxes) is meaningless, there's no reason to rollback.

  • #15 2021-02-03 15:23

    arcane wrote:

    Generally speaking the practice should be avoiding rollbacks as much as possible, unless it's a very impactful and obvious transfer cheating. Considering the game is dead, and the amount of teams that have 0 activity and 'quit' in their name is immense, plus the sale value of those transfers (a total of less than 20k, not even counting taxes) is meaningless, there's no reason to rollback.

    ty, got it!
    Gonna create legit transfers in the future

  • #16 2021-02-03 15:26

    bumbiii wrote:

    arcane wrote:

    Generally speaking the practice should be avoiding rollbacks as much as possible, unless it's a very impactful and obvious transfer cheating. Considering the game is dead, and the amount of teams that have 0 activity and 'quit' in their name is immense, plus the sale value of those transfers (a total of less than 20k, not even counting taxes) is meaningless, there's no reason to rollback.

    ty, got it!
    Gonna create legit transfers in the future

    Good luck! Unfortunately I can't, because I'm treated differently as you mentioned, one transfer where the highest bidder is an inactive clan after a bid fight of at least 7 teams and I get it rollbacked. But you should be able to let it slide.

  • #17 2021-02-03 15:36

    I have also seen roll backs, maybe my account is cursed too.
    We are too unlucky

  • #18 2021-02-03 16:32

    I mailed the manager. I have a 24yo better than those. Hoping to get 20k.

  • #19 2021-02-03 22:28

    I understand why you are very aware of the TL, and it is very appreciated, when the users report transfers - or even discuss rollbacks (or missing ones) on the forum. Sometimes mistakes happens.
    Personally I don't consider this a mistake though, and in general I share the opinion of arcane: "Generally speaking the practice should be avoiding rollbacks as much as possible, unless it's a very impactful and obvious transfer cheating."

    Just to avoid misunderstandings: rollbacks are never done based on the activity bar of the buyer alone. Context has to be considered as well. That's why you might experience some transfers are accepted, even though the buyer has low activity bar.

    PS. You're not on a blacklist afaik, bumbii

  • #20 2021-02-03 23:15

    Im pretty sure there was a good amount of transfers that got rollbacked in the past due to the inactivity of the buyer. In this particular case its pretty obvious that the buyer is droping money cuz potato in random players.

    zAiw00t wrote:

    Context has to be considered as well.

    Dont make me laught, you can even invent an excuse to rollback a transfer winkface

Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111