Rollbacked transfers

Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111
  • #1 2021-08-20 22:25

    latest biggest buy from the buyer:

    2009-04-01 16:02 Bought schnitzel from eternity ∞ nightLife.cs for 50 000 csm

    nice one mate lol. smashes the record only 12 years later with 550k more

  • #2 2021-08-20 23:04

    cRoM wrote:

    LINK guess nothing wrong here?

    i heard he said like "want to go allin and then quit the game"

    clear rollback imo, player is worth ~400k.

  • #3 2021-08-21 00:10

    Usual suspects...

  • #4 2021-08-21 11:26

    I really dont get it.... if he lost his motivation and really wants to go for a final lineup.... why smashing 600k in a player if you could buy 5 players, even not being beasts... with 300/400k ??

    I am here for 600+ days and im not complete with my lineup, i have a reasonable one that costed me maybe 300k... which was build in 3/4 seasons... Im still aiming for a good lineup and its hard to earn CSMs at least i find it like that... Always "dreaming" with a godlike tryout that would make it easy...
    This is why we keep seeing transfers like this... i bet after this, the buyer will still unmotivated and will sell it back almost for free... guess who will try to pick him again

    Last edited by PREXEN at 2021-08-21 11:29
  • #5 2021-08-21 11:30

    I reported it too, suspect

  • #6 2021-08-21 11:49

    well seems that we have a millionaire here ^^Link

    Last edited by PREXEN at 2021-08-21 11:49
  • #7 2021-08-21 12:01

    PREXEN wrote:

    well seems that we have a millionaire here ^^Link

    Member since: 2005-03-06 21:26 (6004 days)

  • #8 2021-08-21 12:08

    Just so you know and to provide some transparency
    We have discussed the transfer within the admin team.

    We ALL (this includes the new guys as well) said that there is NO reason to roll the transfer back.
    Josse clearly took advantage by offering his player overpriced to an inactive millionaire who suddenly gets active again to spend his money for a final push. While there has indeed been some more shady transfers imo, this one isn't. It's much rather using a situation to ones own good.

  • #9 2021-08-21 12:18

    how convient for him, he always find these "inactive milionaires" when he decided to sell some of hes players, imagine my surprise when this manager with hes "final push" will be back to 0 activity in 1-2 season and hes clan will be deleted.

  • #10 2021-08-21 12:18

    Quote:

    Member since: 2005-03-06 21:26 (6004 days)

    I know that, i have checked it

    Last edited by PREXEN at 2021-08-21 12:19
  • #11 2021-08-21 12:26

    cRoM wrote:

    how convient for him, he always find these "inactive milionaires" when he decided to sell some of hes players, imagine my surprise when this manager with hes "final push" will be back to 0 activity in 1-2 season and hes clan will be deleted.

    Yes i understand your point of view and i do also expect him to be inactive very soon again. But to clearify, this is NOT against the rules. Neither is selling players overpriced.
    I don't know if josse is scouting for old and inactive accounts offering his players overpriced. I don't know if there exist any kind of deal as we do not have access to user's mails. But i agree that he somehow regularly finds these kind of users.

  • #12 2021-08-21 12:39

    Wow lucky me

  • #13 2021-08-21 12:44

    Critical_Error wrote:

    Wow lucky me


    Still needs to pass the 24h checkup window of hard summer hustling admins.

  • #14 2021-08-21 13:01

    Wrath wrote:

    Just so you know and to provide some transparency
    We have discussed the transfer within the admin team.

    We ALL (this includes the new guys as well) said that there is NO reason to roll the transfer back.
    Josse clearly took advantage by offering his player overpriced to an inactive millionaire who suddenly gets active again to spend his money for a final push. While there has indeed been some more shady transfers imo, this one isn't. It's much rather using a situation to ones own good.

    LOL on this transfer once again. Guess we are all just dumb here and we obviously lack scouting skills on inactive users.

  • #15 2021-08-21 13:11

    sub-zero wrote:

    LOL on this transfer once again. Guess we are all just dumb here and we obviously lack scouting skills on inactive users.


    Fortunately, sellers cannot be punished for buyers going inactive. Else someone could raise an army of zombie multis to get his clueless and innocent competitors banned.

    Last edited by Raid on at 2021-08-21 13:12
  • #16 2021-08-21 13:27

    No one here asked for a ban on the seller did I? Once again, guess we are all just dumb people who lack these kind of skills.

  • #17 2021-08-21 13:45

    sub-zero wrote:

    No one here asked for a ban on the seller did I? Once again, guess we are all just dumb people who lack these kind of skills.


    Yes, in many cases the personal price range of a user doesn't match the admin approved market price range.

  • #18 2021-08-21 14:27

    imagine if there was someone banking players, nvm
    imagine sending emails to inactive users with a lot of csms barely knowing them user and password to sell players, nvm again

  • #19 2021-08-21 14:34

    PREXEN wrote:

    imagine if there was someone banking players, nvm


    Banking is allowed.

    PREXEN wrote:

    imagine sending emails to inactive users with a lot of csms barely knowing them user and password to sell players, nvm again


    Logging into other users accs and sharing accs is against the rules.

    Last edited by Raid on at 2021-08-21 14:35
  • #20 2021-08-21 15:00

    Wrath wrote:

    Just so you know and to provide some transparency
    We have discussed the transfer within the admin team.

    We ALL (this includes the new guys as well) said that there is NO reason to roll the transfer back.
    Josse clearly took advantage by offering his player overpriced to an inactive millionaire who suddenly gets active again to spend his money for a final push. While there has indeed been some more shady transfers imo, this one isn't. It's much rather using a situation to ones own good.

    Have you had MrKaizer checking in game PM’s ?

    If not, this is taking the piss on the rest of the community.

Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111