Rollbacked transfers

Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111
  • #1 2014-08-21 15:46

    "Player won't be rolled back. Discussions took too much time and it's too late for such a step backward.
    We are planning to change few rules about friendly bids and such." Thats what khyn said Vizza

  • #2 2014-08-21 16:52

    Admins still dont have the guts and the nuts to do something about the Destiny thing .. no they just protect the cheater and keep the silence !! they think they can silence it off !! but guess what AINT gonna happen.

  • #3 2014-08-21 18:50

    xenoke wrote:

    "Player won't be rolled back. Discussions took too much time and it's too late for such a step backward.
    We are planning to change few rules about friendly bids and such." Thats what khyn said Vizza

    Yeah i know. But i thought there was some sense and balls in Destiny to come up publicly.

  • #4 2014-08-21 19:05

    The clear ignorance from admin's makes it even worse and makes Destiny look even more guilty.

  • #5 2014-08-21 21:24

    To clear things up, Destiny hasn't been found guilty of transfer cheating even if it was a borderline case. Nevertheless, he has already received a warning. So we do not "protect a cheater".
    Things are turning into pure fantasy in this topic. It's not about having balls. We don't mind answering to questions if they're not centered around free admin bashing.

  • #6 2014-08-21 21:48

    Fair enough.

    But if he's been warned (publicly), how can he still be admin? What respect can the userbase have to such admin?

  • #7 2014-08-21 22:14

    Did he receive a warning for this case or was it prior to this?

  • #8 2014-08-22 01:27

    Second warning he got still the same, admins sucks!

  • #9 2014-08-22 05:10

    he got a warning? c'mon khyn. you are a nice guy and always have shown respect towards users and trying yourself hard to be a good admin. i know this, as we had several talks about several matters.

    what is this kind of shit system in csm, that some ppl do shit and "receive a warning" but stay admins (destiny, izze, .... ) and others get banned for nothing (logically, not admins).

    i mean, noone has a problem with a lose system, if it goes towards EVERYONE.
    or a tight system, if it goes towards everyone, again.

  • #10 2014-08-22 06:19

    A warning ??? hahahahahahahahahaha

  • #11 2014-08-22 15:19

    in 2006 i got banned instantly for buying a player from a friend =D

  • #12 2014-08-22 15:48

    He shouldn't be an admin anymore, that's for sure.

  • #13 2014-08-22 17:53

    tyrAnt! wrote:

    He shouldn't be an admin anymore, that's for sure.

  • #14 2014-08-22 22:14

    So why did he get a warning if he was not found guilty?
    Nice shit going on here.

    This clearly shows things about admins in this game.

    Last edited by Frankie Kramer at 2014-08-26 10:52
  • #15 2014-08-22 22:59

    vali wrote:


    what is this kind of shit system in csm, that some ppl do shit and "receive a warning" but stay admins (destiny, izze, .... ) and others get banned for nothing (logically, not admins).

    i mean, noone has a problem with a lose system, if it goes towards EVERYONE.
    or a tight system, if it goes towards everyone, again.


    Again, this is pure assumption. We don't ban people "for nothing" . Same rules apply to everyone.
    A random user would've had this transfer accepted.

    @Nitty: prior to the case.

    Last edited by khyn at 2014-08-22 23:00
  • #16 2014-08-22 23:31

    khyn wrote:


    A random user would've had this transfer accepted. .


    That is just it, a random user would not have been involved in a deal like this because it was clearly only a good deal for one party involved.

  • #17 2014-08-22 23:32

    i am talking about the spidevil case, for example... for those that knew or know what happend, the ban of him (while spz even got admin) looks like a joke. destiny or izze case is nothing in comparision.

    so yeah, there is no assumption, i am describing the reality. some ppl do shit and nothing happens (and no, i dont see a reason to ban destiny or izze, but both should have no way stayed admins with their behaviour, and in destiny case its not only the transfer, just mentioning) while other do not much either but get a straight ban.

    and i disagree on "Same rules apply to everyone.
    A random user would've had this transfer accepted. ." as well. might go for the destiny case, as i said, the final price was on the edge, but the connection between them both should have lead to a rollback, but for example kanars 550k sell (player worth 350k) would never have stood for anyone else (NOT accusing kanar at all here, btw! he is a great guy, but the deal was a rollback 100% for everyone). thats a fact. i know because i already got rollbacked on overpriced players (and i even wanted it myself and reported, because i want serious bids not shit)

    Last edited by vali at 2014-08-22 23:45
  • #18 2014-08-23 00:13

    vali wrote:

    i am talking about the spidevil case, for example... for those that knew or know what happend, the ban of him (while spz even got admin) looks like a joke. destiny or izze case is nothing in comparision.


    I really don't get what you're meaning here.

    vali wrote:

    while other do not much either but get a straight ban.


    Eh ? who ?

    vali wrote:


    and i disagree on "Same rules apply to everyone.
    (...) but for example kanars 550k sell (player worth 350k) would never have stood for anyone else (NOT accusing kanar at all here, btw! he is a great guy, but the deal was a rollback 100% for everyone)


    And how do you know ? You've no idea what kind of transfers are accepted. I can guarantee you that we accept tranfers such kanar's everyday.

  • #19 2014-08-23 00:38

    how i know? i am watching the transfermarket most likely more then anyone else. for myself, but for my "job" regarding beeing a part of develop team as well. so i can see what prices happen, and what players get rollbacked. if that kind of deal - what you are saying here - is allowed anytime, then there is something totally fucked up with csm.

    we are talkin about a player that would reasonably go for 350k (and actually GOES for this like 3 weeks later when sold for 1 csm) and goes for 550k over stupid high SB (and idiotic bidder), should never sell for this amounts. even less if admins are involved (so it can look like "admin work"), it makes the game look like shit... - we are talkin about 200k more then a normal price would have been. i can tell you i got a player rollbacked (DESERVED!) that went for "only" 100k more then a normal price was in the market those times. so there is the proof already that obviously, its not the same "everyday".

    regarding the first sentence : i am sure you know the case that got spidevil banned for doing nothing more then "discuss" a sale of tactics for a pokersoftware (bought by a guy using scam creditcards) against rules? yes. but from what i know about decisions (for ppl that sold for example for euro, which is basically the same -> not for coins) this is normally punished with last warning + penalty points (whatever this punishment is called internally). using them should lead at least to the same, but obviously didnt, as i mentioned above.

    anyway, the fact everyone seem to "not understand" the happening in many cases , while admins argue totally different should get you thinking there is something wrong. in fact, i doubt you will find even a handfull of users understanding how destiny, (back then) izze could stay admins, or how players can sell for 200k overpriced (comparing to normal prices in the market) without a rollback and so on and if either the rules, or the admin decisions are so bad that noone understands it, then there need to be changes. either regarding the rules, or the admins. or both, whereever the problem might be laying.

    Last edited by vali at 2014-08-23 01:09
  • #20 2014-08-23 10:41

    DRAMA!

    We agree there is transfercase mistakes (e.g. the examples you bring up, but more has happened in the past). However, don't make it sound like the system is out of order in general. Compared to the total amount of transfer handled we see extremely few mistakes. You tend to dramatize things, vali. :-)

Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111