Rollbacked transfers

Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111
  • #1 2014-08-23 11:37

    zAiw00t wrote:

    DRAMA!

    We agree there is transfercase mistakes (e.g. the examples you bring up, but more has happened in the past). However, don't make it sound like the system is out of order in general. Compared to the total amount of transfer handled we see extremely few mistakes. You tend to dramatize things, vali. :-)

    You seem to downrole what really happened here zAiw00t, vali is right, this "mistake" as you call it is a bit more than just a mistake dont you think? Destiny recived a warning LOL still he's admin?? Tell me how the hell that goes hand in hand ? please i think alot of peeps would just love to hear what admins say at this matter.

  • #2 2014-08-23 13:04

    I'd love to hear Destiny in the first place, instead of him being a coward and staying silent.

  • #3 2014-08-23 13:11

    Vizza wrote:

    I'd love to hear Destiny in the first place, instead of him being a coward and staying silent.

    He aint got time for forums..

    He's busy exploiting the game

  • #4 2014-08-23 16:07

    Vizza wrote:

    I'd love to hear Destiny in the first place, instead of him being a coward and staying silent.


    He's away now so you won't hear anything from him soon. And what does he need to explain ? khyn said it already, there wasn't a connection between seller/buyer as far as we see / know. And it's not being a coward, I'm suite sure he won't get a fair chance to tell/explain something inhere.
    He made mistakes, we all made, make and will still make mistakes in the future.
    Now it's up to us to change those things.
    There will be a new GA+ crew soon and the 1st priority is to make things clear (especially regarding transfer cases).

  • #5 2014-08-23 18:48

    HARDCORE wrote:

    zAiw00t wrote:

    DRAMA!

    We agree there is transfercase mistakes (e.g. the examples you bring up, but more has happened in the past). However, don't make it sound like the system is out of order in general. Compared to the total amount of transfer handled we see extremely few mistakes. You tend to dramatize things, vali. :-)

    You seem to downrole what really happened here zAiw00t, vali is right, this "mistake" as you call it is a bit more than just a mistake dont you think? Destiny recived a warning LOL still he's admin?? Tell me how the hell that goes hand in hand ? please i think alot of peeps would just love to hear what admins say at this matter.

    I think you miss my point. I don't downrole the mistakes at all. I just address the fact that things are taken out of proportions..

  • #6 2014-08-23 21:16

    To vali: It's funny how you're mixing everything together: the Spidevil case (who did way more than just discussing about illegal stuff), Destiny and kanar cases...
    I'm sure it's more confusing for users to understand your post than our decisions. You basically create cases out of nothing and make them look like scandals.
    The same policy about transfers have been the same for years and you're suddenly surprised such transfers go through. Again, we DO NOT SET TL PRICES and there is no "normal price". You know they can vary a lot. It doesn't matter if a player's worth 350k and get sold for 550k, as long as the buyer actually wants the player, if we can't prove cheating and if the bid isn't ridiculously overpriced. This last criteria is hard to apply for very expensive bids (subject to a wide margin of interpretation). It finds its meaning about "small" transfers. (ie someone bids 20k on a player who's reasonably worth 1-2k).
    There're many factors we have to take into consideration and not only the price. An admin can't refuse a transfer just because he finds it too expensive according to him...It would be a real mess.
    Of course, I concede we've done a mistake about v1Sulescoo's transfer.

    Last edited by khyn at 2014-08-23 21:21
  • #7 2014-08-23 22:00

    kanar wrote:

    Vizza wrote:

    I'd love to hear Destiny in the first place, instead of him being a coward and staying silent.

    There will be a new GA+ crew soon and the 1st priority is to make things clear (especially regarding transfer cases).

    +1

  • #8 2014-08-23 23:08

    kanar wrote:

    Vizza wrote:

    I'd love to hear Destiny in the first place, instead of him being a coward and staying silent.


    He's away now so you won't hear anything from him soon. And what does he need to explain ? khyn said it already, there wasn't a connection between seller/buyer as far as we see / know. And it's not being a coward, I'm suite sure he won't get a fair chance to tell/explain something inhere.
    He made mistakes, we all made, make and will still make mistakes in the future.
    Now it's up to us to change those things.
    There will be a new GA+ crew soon and the 1st priority is to make things clear (especially regarding transfer cases).


    Great news!

  • #9 2014-08-24 18:40

    khyn wrote:


    The same policy about transfers have been the same for years and you're suddenly surprised such transfers go through. Again, we DO NOT SET TL PRICES and there is no "normal price". You know they can vary a lot. It doesn't matter if a player's worth 350k and get sold for 550k, as long as the buyer actually wants the player, if we can't prove cheating and if the bid isn't ridiculously overpriced. This last criteria is hard to apply for very expensive bids (subject to a wide margin of interpretation). It finds its meaning about "small" transfers. (ie someone bids 20k on a player who's reasonably worth 1-2k).
    There're many factors we have to take into consideration and not only the price. An admin can't refuse a transfer just because he finds it too expensive according to him...It would be a real mess.
    Of course, I concede we've done a mistake about v1Sulescoo's transfer.


    BS I got a warning few seasons back for a transfer where I overpriced only 30k, seller was bought that player only two seasons back for 150k and You are telling that prices can vary a lot ?
    And connection between us(buyer and seller) ? Does connection that we are from one country counts ? Again BS!!!!11 and most interesting thing, I got a warning and the seller doesn't

  • #10 2014-08-25 20:31

    q:-D

  • #11 2014-08-25 22:10

    MeTe wrote:

    q:-D

    already rb ... )

    i have a feeling that destiny did it )))

    Last edited by MeTe at 2014-08-25 22:14
  • #12 2014-08-26 02:32

    Quote:

    To vali: It's funny how you're mixing everything together: the Spidevil case (who did way more than just discussing about illegal stuff), Destiny and kanar cases...

    mixing? i am giving examples. if the users dont understand them, its because some might not be capable to read properly, my english is average at best or because they dont want to understand.

    i know EXACTLY what spidevil did, i even got told by admins back then when the case happend, what spi and backtrack talked about and so on. i know who actually used the numbers and who didnt. weird that ppl who actually used them are still here, and spi, who didnt, is gone. even more, admins admitted to public (maybe you didnt follow the awseome thread? ) that spidevil talked to backtrack about selling tacs for a pokersoftware, and because this would involve the illegal usage of the creditcard(s), spi had to be banned, as it was against EULA. furthermore, it was needed to give all those informations to the "authorities" and so on. the fact, that others actually used the numbers (which was against eula for sure even more), but still are playing, is kinda weird, no? back then, the logic and fair decisions would have been either warn all guys involved or ban everyone (aside backtrack, who did way more then the rest). but keeping some and banning others, more then pretty unlogic, and exactly what i meant.
    IF there was legit proof to ban spi (proof that showed worse behaviour then actually using the numbers to gain advantage), it would have been shown (just as it was done in the past, with screenshots from logs and so on), but instead a thread was created that stated nothing that made sense or actually WAS the reason for the ban, as it looked like spi was "a head" in the abusing of stolen credit cards, which never was the case.

    anyway, its obvious that the admin crew never cared much to make ppl understand decisions, you say noone understands what i am writing here, ok - if you say so?!

    i can tell you that noone I know undrestood (JUST EXAMPLES HERE, has nothing to do with mixing up) deals like destiny, "nazi shit" by izze or hell of overpricing by kanar. logically, none of those cases have anything in common, for example kanar did nothing that would deserv punishment at all. he was just lucky that "some random idiot" came buy, bought a player for 200k overpriced, and sold the guy few days later for the actual correct price.

    if you are not here to set prices i am still wondering why my player (and enough others, but i can best give the example i occured myself) got rollbacked when he was "only" overpriced by 100k, but kanars wasnt, when he was overpriced by 200k. looks like if you are "setting prices" in some cases, and not setting in others.

    Quote:

    It doesn't matter if a player's worth 350k and get sold for 550k, as long as the buyer actually wants the player, if we can't prove cheating and if the bid isn't ridiculously overpriced.

    if you think that a player sold for 550k thats worth (according to market) 350k is not ridiculously overpriced, then we obviously have a totally different way to understand the game and how rules should apply. getting 200k more then normally for a player is INSANE. if thats not ridiculously, nothing actually is.

    Last edited by vali at 2014-08-26 02:47
  • #13 2014-08-26 11:18

    And how will an admin access if "the buyer actually wants the player"? lol?

    Yeah thats a pretty good rule.

    Mr. Admin i rlyrlyrly want that player. *bids 200k above SB and without competition*: transfer accepted. wat?

  • #14 2014-08-26 12:16

    khyn wrote:

    It doesn't matter if a player's worth 350k and get sold for 550k [...].


    That is a 63% markup over normal value! That is well beyond variances and margin for error.

  • #15 2014-08-26 16:02

    Admin team is trying to implement a disregulated market economy in csm.

    They havent look to the outside world to see how good this ideology has become.

  • #16 2014-08-26 18:50

    A ~year has passed (since my inactivity), but still the same sh*** old problems. The same favors, the same friends, the same double standards.

    It's bad for the game, it's bad for new players.

    This game needs a kind of a "community court", a kind of an "assembly" (dunno the word), gathering a few random and neutral users to decide certain cases lol

    edit:

    In defense of the admins team, I have been enjoying all your work, effort and dedication since you own the game. I think it has improved a lot. But we all know that there is still many work to do and one of the aspects is this incredible lack of respect and inequality in the resolution of some cases.

    Last edited by Stripes Kid at 2014-08-26 19:00
  • #17 2014-08-27 16:35

    1. Destiny had a warning prior to this case. Stays/becomes GA nonetheless.
    2. Destiny gets another warning, or at least his case is judged as "borderline". Stays GA nonetheless. No transfers rolled back.

    You can say whatever you want in as many words you want, but this outcome is just wrong. He should at least be dismissed as an admin. I think we all agree on that, except the admin team itself or its representatives. Which is even more worrying to me!

    Wake the f*ck up.

  • #18 2014-08-27 16:46

    If you look at the guy that purchased his player, his Transfer history, him and destiny transfer 2 players to each other,

    Instaban plz.

  • #19 2014-08-27 17:32

    snif wrote:

    1. Destiny had a warning prior to this case. Stays/becomes GA nonetheless.
    2. Destiny gets another warning, or at least his case is judged as "borderline". Stays GA nonetheless. No transfers rolled back.

    You can say whatever you want in as many words you want, but this outcome is just wrong. He should at least be dismissed as an admin. I think we all agree on that, except the admin team itself or its representatives. Which is even more worrying to me!

    Wake the f*ck up.

  • #20 2014-08-27 18:29

    ans wrote:

    If you look at the guy that purchased his player, his Transfer history, him and destiny transfer 2 players to each other,

    Instaban plz.

    thats what i said all the time but this argument was completely ignored during the entire discussion. (i wrote it as reason when reporting the deal, as well)

    the other guy OBVIOUSLY bought a player in the past he didnt need (he had 5 guys and didnt sell a single one of them -> no exchange) - then he sold this exact guy in the worst possible time (end of season) and obviously for a way lower sb then he paid (he paid 350k) and destiny signed him for 200k. for me, this alone is already very weird and looks like a friend buy/sell (why else would someone buy a 6th guy, dont use him (= keep the rest of the team) and then sell him with this timing and sb? makes no sense. but khyn will just come with arguments like "if we cant proof cheating" and so on. the problem is that it needs like 2 little clicks and they cant proof shit anymore. AWESOME

Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111