Rollbacked transfers

Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111
  • #1 2016-09-30 11:46

    What I meant with my post was that some kind of regulation must be made on admin side imho and from what I understood from the CSM TL rules.

    If not where is the line where a player is overpriced and where isn't? Do you really think a guy, which btw needs a lot of boost to be 500/500, costs almost same than the 499/500 biggy player (which is CL too btw), is he worth 1M?

    I do agree that is a godlike player and probably 700-800k are fair but... 1M? So is it ok to overpay/overprice the player for about 25-35%? Where do this becomes legal/ilegal? And what happens to the amount of money a random manager could receive just because some random Amancio Ortega wanted to spend their fortune and overpay for a player?

    I'm not talking about this specific case only but on a more global pov.

  • #2 2016-09-30 12:09

    I don't get the commotion. Yes it was a high bid / offer of me. But the fact i am overbidden makes the transfer indiscutable since we had an overbid by an active guy.
    I understand that this are high prices. But if someone make a bid and a dude wants him aswell and goes over it, admins cant just say : hey this player is tops 700k , if there is a higher bid, we rollback...
    This can imo only be done with insane / high raises of a previous bid or a sick startbid/ offer without any other bids on that player.

  • #3 2016-09-30 12:10

    The only way to control this is to put a max 10% re bid rule where you can't bid more than 10% more than the actual bid.

    I believe the seller in this case only sold his player because of a huge offer from kanar, who can say that it is not fair for him to spend his cash as he pleases?

    With the overbid we see that it's not money transferring since at least 2 managers would pay that amount.

    Can an admin give his opinion on the matter?

    Last edited by dant at 2016-09-30 12:17
  • #4 2016-09-30 12:11

    Don't get me wrong dant ..... there are a certain kind of stubborn managers like salska that will stay & fight no matter what.... ant that's not only about this game , but in other games too But i talk about the masses , the managers that need a bit of push & hope ... i don't want to play alongside only with guys like you & salska tbh Lol ... Now ... as i stated in previous post ... now is the time when admins as judge can decide if this is just overpriced bid or un-realistic bid .... Trust is the word

  • #5 2016-09-30 12:13

    @Kanar: if you have the cash I would overbid, probably your last rebuild? what point in keeping money on the side, no interest rates for high bank rolls in csm xD

  • #6 2016-09-30 12:21

    kanar wrote:

    admins cant just say : ..., we rollback...

    or don't

    all TL rules in few words

    Last edited by Ludis at 2016-09-30 12:21
  • #7 2016-09-30 13:02

    dant wrote:

    The only way to control this is to put a max 10% re bid rule where you can't bid more than 10% more than the actual bid.

    I believe the seller in this case only sold his player because of a huge offer from kanar, who can say that it is not fair for him to spend his cash as he pleases?

    With the overbid we see that it's not money transferring since at least 2 managers would pay that amount.

    Can an admin give his opinion on the matter?

    I totally agree on that but where is the line that spending cash can really beneffit someone or not? In this case the seller gets a +200/+300k bonus. Is this ok for the game?

  • #8 2016-09-30 13:09

    salska wrote:

    dant wrote:

    The only way to control this is to put a max 10% re bid rule where you can't bid more than 10% more than the actual bid.

    I believe the seller in this case only sold his player because of a huge offer from kanar, who can say that it is not fair for him to spend his cash as he pleases?

    With the overbid we see that it's not money transferring since at least 2 managers would pay that amount.

    Can an admin give his opinion on the matter?

    I totally agree on that but where is the line that spending cash can really beneffit someone or not? In this case the seller gets a +200/+300k bonus. Is this ok for the game?

    Well why do you consider him to be only worth 700K, how did you end up on that amount? It's subjective, I think 1M for this type of player isn't overpaid, but it's also my subjective opinion.

    Will many managers really suffer from this? is the seller really going to have a huge edge on top level competitions?

    I understand that you don't accept this amount to be spent, but if these managers bidding have 2-3-4 Million CSM, for them it's not that expensive to have one of the best young players in the game.

    Last edited by dant at 2016-09-30 13:10
  • #9 2016-09-30 14:23

    he has already top 5 maxed at 20 yo + weap icon / in 5-6 seasons he will be maxed out completely , so I think he`s insane already , about the prices we can talk forever , and have different opinions , if I would have the money I would buy him , same as biggy bought bad blood ,so ...gogo push the bids

  • #10 2016-09-30 14:27

    Are you really comparing a 499/500 nats CL with a 486/500 player?

    For real?

    As I said, and I'm not going to repeat myself anymore, I agree with you it's a godlike player (don't like 94 aim btw) but 1M player for him? That's overpaying a lot and if admins do agree it is legit then I don't know how they will defend where is the line of overpaying because they have the money and want to spend it or overpaying because they have agreed to transfermoney.

    Last edited by salska at 2016-09-30 14:30
  • #11 2016-09-30 14:41

    salska wrote:

    Are you really comparing a 499/500 nats CL with a 486/500 player?

    For real?

    As I said, and I'm not going to repeat myself anymore, I agree with you it's a godlike player (don't like 94 aim btw) but 1M player for him? That's overpaying a lot and if admins do agree it is legit then I don't know how they will defend where is the line of overpaying because they have the money and want to spend it or overpaying because they have agreed to transfermoney.

    I wasn`t comparing him to bad blood , just saying that he is an insane player ...you`re comparing the price paid for the cl biggy bought with this player , i didn`t say that and I'm not doing that

  • #12 2016-09-30 18:48

    the solution is to put csm system players 495 natural limits on TL, managers will bet their million on them and there you go, money out of the game for good.
    JUST DO IT!

    Last edited by Kail at 2016-09-30 18:50
  • #13 2016-09-30 20:34

    Yes, you can't really compare the 2 players.

    Anyways, from my perspective (as a manager, not an admin) the player is well trained, has already great experience and an AK icon.

    A player like this as 28-29 yo will surely go for 500k +

    Is 500k more for using him another 8 seasons to much?

  • #14 2016-09-30 20:46

    Mangal wrote:

    As far as i know... the market is controlled by admin team.... They say which price is ok & which not .... That way of judgement is pretty much corrupt & based on trust ...


    It seems everytime you post about admin concerns you're wrong. I really feel I always repeat myself.
    Once and for all, ADMINS DON'T CONTROLL the market. We DON'T roll players back as long as there is no TRANSFER CHEATING. We DON'T SET MARKET PRICES because it's impossible to draw the line between an OK bid and an overpriced bid, or a way overpriced bid.
    Only (99,99% of the time) CHEATING and ROOKIES MISTAKES imply unserious/unrealistic bids which lead to a rollback.

    Last edited by khyn at 2016-09-30 20:49
  • #15 2016-09-30 20:58

    khyn..... i'm long enough here to see a lot bids that wasn't cheating & still get rollback ... they was overpriced (last one i remember was on Juxx player) ... what makes them different than this overpricing ?

  • #16 2016-09-30 21:09

    I won't argue more because you're wrong again. The bid on juxx player was CHEATING.

  • #17 2016-09-30 22:19

    Disrespectful... very disrespectful...... You loose me as forum troll. GL finding one....

  • #18 2016-09-30 22:27

    Mangal wrote:

    khyn..... i'm long enough here to see a lot bids that wasn't cheating & still get rollback ... they was overpriced (last one i remember was on Juxx player) ... what makes them different than this overpricing ?

    1. kanar has a team where this player fits in well (the oldschool guy too)
    2. the price is way more fair as the one that was placed on juxx's player
    3. none of the bidders now is making troll bids or was doing such things before
    4. both managers have full activity and made transfers in the past months
    5. There aren't any personal issues between the seller and the people who bid

    and many more obvious reasons...

    The more detailed view of what khyn wrote I guess.

  • #19 2016-09-30 22:43

    dant wrote:

    Mangal wrote:

    As far as i know... the market is controlled by admin team.... They say which price is ok & which not .... That way of judgement is pretty much corrupt & based on trust ...
    New users are affected in a way where they see how "far" they are from been able to buy only one player ... not to mention they need 5 , so they are able to be competetive in CL ... Let's face it ... everyone want to win ... this is the desire that push you in this game too.... current bids can make you very fast to reconsider if you want to stay or not ....

    Admins will control but not regulate the pricing IMO.

    it`s ok as long as they "regulate" something else... if you know what i mean

    with so many usesr non-caught with the bug exploit and with hu7k steppind down from GA.. prepare for the wierd stuff to come up

    seems like it`s always better to shut down the ones that are really trying to do something.. while ignoring the BIG things `cause of the lazyness....

    Last edited by tricky at 2016-09-30 22:46
  • #20 2016-09-30 22:55

    If you have something meaningful to contribute tricky why don't you go ahead and share it or make a ticket instead of constantly making vague references to big conspiracies and "people" with 0 substance. Stupid Gigi mouthpiece...

    I really hope you aren't referring to funch bid rollbacks Mangal. The guy was harassing other Estonian managers with troll bids for a good 6 months with a clan name like "FUCK CSM" and doing nothing else. I dunno what horrible CSM experience made him decide to remain in CSM for 6 months only to ruin the game for others but that's what he did and the JUxX bids were part of that.

    Oh and where is the promised GA+ statement?

Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111