Full Circle 1001 Nights Tournament
- Individual tournament, every manager plays for himself.
- 96 slots, no subscription fee. However whoever is in generous mood and is keen to help in having a bigger prizepool is more than welcome. Considering the adopted format, the tournament can start if there are at least 80 clans when the deadline comes. We can also get a bit above 96, up to 112 without changing anything.
- Deadline to subscribe : day 49 of this season (=7th june).
- Maps : dust2 and aztec
- Matches will be played through the ESL ladder system. When it is about to start, be sure you’re registered to it.
- 16 groups of 5 to 7 clans (will depend on how many we are)
- Group seeding based on powerrankings as they will be at the end of season 76. The best 32 managers in powerrankings will be seeded
- 10 group games, 5 on each map vs each manager (like Champions’ League). We’ll alternate the maps, starting with Aztec. Meaning it will be Aztec, dust2, Aztec, etc. until the end.
- In each group, #1 and #2 qualify to elite bracket. #3 and #4 qualify to intermediate bracket
- Brackets are both on double elimination until the end, on a single map picked randomly
- Groupstage allocation will be decided through a standard seeding calculation for the first 32 : 1+32 in group 1, 2+31 in group 2, etc. Then the remaining participants will be allocated randomly.
- During groupstage, points are counted thusly :
o 3 points for a win
o 2 points for a draw
o 1 point for a loss
o 0 point for a forfeit
- Groupstage games will be played in the space of two weeks. Week 1, games 1 to 5, week 2, games 6 to 10
- In groupstage, overtime, if happening, will NOT count.
- Ranking from groupstage will be decided on the following criteria, by descending order of importance :
o Total points scored,
o Total points scored vs direct opponent,
o Rounds scored vs direct opponent,
o Rounds scored,
o Total wins,
o Unseeded clan first,
o Random draw.
- Any manager not playing his game before the required deadline will receive 1 PP
- Any manager not playing 3 games before the required deadline will receive 1 additional PP on top of the 3 already received.
- By reaching 3 PP, a manager will lose 1 point.
- By not playing his game at the latest 3 days after the required deadline, the manager who declines/ignores challenges will lose the aforementioned game by forfeit and get 0 round. The other clan will get 23 rounds as well as the 3 points.
Playoffs specific rules
- Playoffs brackets will be drawn randomly, with the group winners in one “hat”, the runners-up in another hat. Same goes for clans coming 3rd and 4th in their respective groups for the intermediate bracket.
- Playoffs shall start on Thursday of the 3rd week.
- Games will be played every 5 days.
- For each playoffs round, the map will alternate, starting with Dust2.
- Playoffs games will have overtime if needed.
- Managers will have 4 days to play their games. I will collect results on the 5th day, so any manager failing to play within the deadline will automatically have a -0.5 penalty for the next round, meaning he will have to win his game ‘straight’ to qualify (overtime = defeat no matter what)
- By not playing his game at the latest 3 days after the required deadline, the manager who declines/ignores challenges will lose the aforementioned game by forfeit.
- In case of specific issues, I will judge ‘on pieces’ to sort it out, with the help of a third party unrelated to the tournament or the community (yet to be decided).
- Random draws will be done with the help of a third party unrelated to the tournament or the community (yet to be decided)
As it stands, a lot of coins have been put aside thanks to the contributors mentioned further down. On top of the prizepool, CSM owners kindly proposed to add a few coins to round it off as well as VIP packages. How it will materialize in the end remains to be seen.
Prize distribution will be confirmed when we have more definitive information about the complete prizepool.
Prizeshare (in coins) – elite bracket
- 1st - 100
- 2nd - 85
- 3rd - 70
- 4th - 55
- 5-6th - 40
- 7-8th - 30
- 9-12th - 20
- 13-16th - 10
Prizeshare (in coins) – intermediate bracket
- 1st - 50
- 2nd - 40
- 3rd - 30
- 4th - 20
- 5-6th - 10
- 7-8th - 5
In addition, everyone within the prize positions mentioned above will get 30-days standard VIP. Thanks to CSM for their generous contribution!
Registered managers : 92
mystic, V, jacopom, Destiny, dwaq, Roddoido, Archie, Hizzi, kearz, kanar, snif, sedan, Napsi, ArjAnus, JoR, Flika, Donque, Håkon, Lortroka, DerBabo, zoif, Nitty, Medikk, Jze, _verron, shagarrow, willa!, pedy, jowsdeflows, ProxyNL, Arthhur10, alex.berlin, he4dsh0t, icbus, prenew, alpine, luxi, osis, umgeluckt, scorpjan, mastah, pepe, ludis, draag, siq, vers, tsopelixxx, Kakalov, atz_-, j0nas, mbrooks, Prajitorul, ants, tyrAnt!, zulv, fragbastard, Jager, juxx, iiyama.de, Nostr4, rqptor, vidic, traugutta, the_slepy, Shuk, fau, H2o, biggor, a1rstar, muttan, tricky, chelooo, calif, hippy, emi`, fortunaluna, sphell, eye, wzkxu, s0ziopath, hoertje!, cntbv, kross, ministasiu, lakrotaja, Plast, vali, pronax, Impreza, n4p, khyn, Rony
Individual contributors to the prizepool (in no particular order) :
snif, jacopom, scw-, kanar, keaRz, Archie, umh, Roddoido, Hizzi, mystic, Napsi, Lortroka, JZe, Medikk, dwaq, Mastah, hoertje!
As it stands, we have gathered 665 coins from individual contributors. Thanks to all of them as well as CSM for helping out to make it even better. Feel free to give a hand so we can make it bigger before the tournament starts !
The news team will help too by covering the tournament. Thanks by anticipation !
You want to participate in this event ? Nothing simpler : contact scw- right away !