Re: CSM Activity Reminder!

Pages: 1, 2, 3
  • #1 2017-10-21 12:03

    Dear CSM,

    You've been away from the game and the users are starting to wonder what's going on. It's been 14 years since we've seen you around and we need to know everything is all right. Please login to www.cs-manager.com and get the game back on track!

    This mail has been automatically sent to cs-manager.com. To disable emails from CS-Manager, please visit your CSM Profile.

  • #2 2017-10-21 12:11

    ๐Ÿ˜†
    My man! Miss beating you in fifa! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ–’

  • #3 2017-10-22 09:01

    It was a trap!

  • #4 2017-10-22 15:22

    silverblade wrote:

    Dear CSM,

    You've been away from the game and the users are starting to wonder what's going on. It's been 14 years since we've seen you around and we need to know everything is all right. Please login to www.cs-manager.com and get the game back on track!

    This mail has been automatically sent to cs-manager.com. To disable emails from CS-Manager, please visit your CSM Profile.

  • #5 2017-11-07 09:07

    HalvorseN wrote:

    ๐Ÿ˜†
    My man! Miss beating you in fifa! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ–’

    how can you miss something that you've never experienced?

  • #6 2017-11-08 09:28

    Ohhhhh, this looks like a heartbreak

  • #7 2017-11-08 10:28

    Hey Nitty!

  • #8 2017-11-10 08:35

    Yoso vizz!

  • #9 2017-11-10 08:50

    Csm is really dying when I miss Nitty -.-

  • #10 2017-11-12 22:08

    Hello, long time no see

  • #11 2017-11-14 16:49

    Nitty wrote:

    Ohhhhh, this looks like a heartbreak

    Omg, my love is back! heya dude! <3 <3

  • #12 2017-11-14 23:48

    I remember silverblade was the admin assigned to train me when i joined the admin team some 8 years ago. Its all your fault dude!

  • #13 2017-12-27 19:41

    I managed to get out. You can do it too!

  • #14 2017-12-28 15:01

    silverblade wrote:

    I managed to get out. You can do it too!

    Which pill did you take red or blue?

  • #15 2018-01-04 16:28

    Take both, just in case.

  • #16 2018-01-05 01:25

    Pls remind the coach from Team Romania to come back.

  • #17 2018-01-05 22:07

    Gigi?

  • #18 2018-01-26 13:18

    Nitty wrote:

    silverblade wrote:

    I managed to get out. You can do it too!

    Which pill did you take red or blue?

    Neither. Those pills are a trap to keep you here!

  • #19 2018-02-27 00:34

    silverblade?!?!?!

  • #20 2020-12-12 21:53

    I miss my Dutch flag

Pages: 1, 2, 3