CSM Awards 2020

Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
  • #1 2021-02-18 09:52

Nice rig ^^,

• #2 2021-02-19 09:24

zAiw00t wrote:

egg wrote:

@everyone, to the winners, if you want banner with csm awards 2020 like "template" in my cp. just send a email. its easy and free

Great work, egg! If you wish to share to everyone, I can add the code to the first post as well.

Here is the template (added in first post too):
    <center><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="473" height="110" background="http://i.imgur.com/QIuaffH.png"><tr><td width="104" rowspan="2"> </td><td width="165" valign="bottom"><center>TROPHY</td><td width="208" rowspan="2"> </td></tr><tr><td width="165" height="31"> </td></tr></table></center>

• #3 2021-02-28 14:54

noiah wrote:

In such an old game with no catchup, its nice with prices like tactical genious, because it allows a wider range of managers and not just the people that played since the start.

the catchup definitely exists coz seasonal income is pretty capped and on the midway hearts + high SP power allows managers to even compete with very low cash. proven everytime a younger or more broke user beats an older/richer opponents in a match or competition.

Last edited by Raid on at 2021-02-28 14:57
  • #4 2021-02-28 15:32

I really cba to try make words go through brick wall, but as soon as you exit Days, catchup stops.
    Then you are behind in days exactly according to the manager you are playing against.
    In this case, if I played against you f.ex - you would have a lead start of around 4000 days.
    Which im sure I dont have to tell a smart guy like you, is above 10 years in real life. (or 80 seasons in csm)
    So, whatever average income you are sitting at, playing where you play, is exactly the amount of csm the newer user is behind.
    There is no other way around it.
    So if you are making an average of lets just say 50k pr season, you have an advantage of about 4mio.
    Assuming that 50k was the average number of all your seasons combined.

As for new users beating old users, I dont see the relevans to this discussion, sorry.
    Because if it wasnt possible at all, it wouldnt be much fun for anyone making a new account would it?
    God forbid should someone be good at the game and once in a while get a win as an underdog.

• #5 2021-02-28 16:15

noiah wrote:

God forbid should someone be good at the game and once in a while get a win as an underdog.

I know one underdog that almost always win

• #6 2021-02-28 16:34

noiah wrote:

I really cba to try make words go through brick wall, but as soon as you exit Days, catchup stops.
    Then you are behind in days exactly according to the manager you are playing against.
    In this case, if I played against you f.ex - you would have a lead start of around 4000 days.
    Which im sure I dont have to tell a smart guy like you, is above 10 years in real life. (or 80 seasons in csm)
    So, whatever average income you are sitting at, playing where you play, is exactly the amount of csm the newer user is behind.
    There is no other way around it.
    So if you are making an average of lets just say 50k pr season, you have an advantage of about 4mio.
    Assuming that 50k was the average number of all your seasons combined.

As for new users beating old users, I dont see the relevans to this discussion, sorry.
    Because if it wasnt possible at all, it wouldnt be much fun for anyone making a new account would it?

The strongest team in the game is currently dominating the most formidable nation in the game with what probably is also the best finance in the game relative to the players that he owes, with less than half the amount of days of Raid on, who plays in the same nation.
    I guess catchup is possible. :shrug:

• #7 2021-02-28 16:58

I didnt say that players couldnt catch up, by trying to optimize everything and using more time the rest of the game.
    If you couldnt do that, it would be pointless playing.

• #8 2021-03-01 10:12

It's pretty easy to catch up as a new user.

1. Make the right economical settings from day one.
    2. Buy 3 players you can pump IRL money in with lan camp and sell after 50 days.
    3. Spend 3 years of your life doing this.
    4. Try not to die of boredom while not really playing the game.
    5. Buy 5 godlike players with your hard earned money.
    6. Spend 100-150 days getting into 1337 while winning 30-0 in all games.
    7. ???
    8. Profit

• #9 2021-03-01 10:52

Verba wrote:

2. Buy 3 players you can pump IRL money in with lan camp and sell after 50 days.
    7. ???
    8. Profit

or to avoid quitting too early: avoid rebuild, keep playing the game, make the right economical choices, take advantage of hearts to fix average limited players, don't listen to broke pessimistic managers. if done really well = possible to stack up 500k-1kk+ in team + assets for every 1000 days.

Last edited by Raid on at 2021-03-01 10:56
  • #10 2021-03-01 11:02

Verba wrote:

7. ???
    8. Profit

Wish I had this manual back when I was newcomer.

• #11 2021-03-01 11:16

Raid on wrote:

Verba wrote:

7. ???
    8. Profit

or to avoid quitting too early: avoid rebuild, keep playing the game, make the right economical choices, take advantage of hearts to fix average limited players, don't listen to broke pessimistic managers. if done really well = possible to stack up 500k-1kk+ in team + assets for every 1000 days.

So you don't even need 3 years? Only 1000 days?

• #12 2021-03-01 11:32

All jokes aside. It's quite obvious from the days tournament, that new managers have a very hard time keep playing the game for +1 year. The facts are public so no real reason to discuss that.

Just because you have no problem spending 1.000 days on this game, it's quite (looking at the facts and numbers known) hard for normal people to stay motivated for 1.000 days not winning anything.

I really don't like going for the man and this is not that. It's just a quite hollow statement from you, when you have been here for 5.000+ days and don't really have much to show. If it's that easy to catch up in 1.000 days - why don't you. You have one of the best communities behind you and you are the most active user by far looking at the awards this year and previous. If you are having a hard time then it's prob. hard for normal new users aswell. Don't get offended by this - it's not ment like that.

By the way. I'm not saying it should be easy to catch up - I'm just saying it's kinda lol to say it's easy and at the same time include 1.000 IRL days.

-----

Congratz to all winners of the awards! You deserved it.

Last edited by Verba at 2021-03-01 11:34
  • #13 2021-03-01 12:08

Raid on wrote:

Verba wrote:

7. ???
    8. Profit

Lol, I'm way ahead of that in 436 days. 1,000 days is pessimistic also, let alone 3 years.

• #14 2021-03-01 12:18

Verba wrote:

So you don't even need 3 years? Only 1000 days?

1k days of playing + becoming more rich sounds more fair of 3 years idling for cash + not playing.

Verba wrote:

1.000 days on this game, it's quite (looking at the facts and numbers known) hard for normal people to stay motivated for 1.000 days not winning anything.

several managers made it to cl playoffs in less than 1000 days. one with 400ish days even made it to the current best of the best cup top16 while some big country trophy winners struggled to make it.

Verba wrote:

If it's that easy to catch up in 1.000 days - why don't you.

despite competing in 1337 I made around 800k+ in the last 500 days while maintaining a 20k seasonal cost team + without benefitting from player resales. doubt I could earn more cash ecoing with players who can't shoot back.

Verba wrote:

By the way. I'm not saying it should be easy to catch up - I'm just saying it's kinda lol to say it's easy and at the same time include 1.000 IRL days.

with the way the seasonal incomes and income progression are capped it's only natural in this game to plan some time to work up the road.

• #15 2021-03-01 12:43

Geez just stop and thank you verba for a post that was needed.
    People forget they slaughtered 5000 days in the game by playing bad and winning nothing.
    And back when the hype was on the game, they didnt win anything either.
    Imagine sitting thousands of days after the launch of the game, never winning shit, and then trying to school other managers about how easy the game is, and how you can just do this and that.
    Instead of respecting the fact that new players have a shit time in the game, and its only the people that sticks through the pain that even bothers playing it.
    People that live with the handicap of playing a game vs someone like you Raid, whom have already spend a lifetime in the game, you should be thankfull they are contributing in keeping the game alive.
    Nothing else.
    Much like when I joined your community and it was dead as shit, you remember that right?
    Old things need new things, else they die.
    So cut the oracle shit and show some respect if you insist on opening your mouth constantly.

• #16 2021-03-01 12:46

J0nas wrote:

Verba wrote:

7. ???
    8. Profit

Wish I had this manual back when I was newcomer.

you still are!

• #17 2021-03-01 12:54

What a big bowl of bullshit guys! If anyone is showing at least a little decency of respect in every post, it's Raid on.

In terms of the game as for now, it has never been easier coming back as a new or a former user. That's just how it is. It has never been easier getting decent players on the market that can compete on a high level (if you are very active). You can buy oldies with decent limits for pennies. The same goes for youngsters that perhaps needs more patience and boost. All in all, you can easily decide what you feel is the best way to go in terms of managing your team and goals.

Making the right decisions is of course crucial in terms of how fast you'll reach the top, as it should be.

I can't see why this is even up for discussion.

• #18 2021-03-01 12:56

rebbyd wrote:

What a big bowl of bullshit guys! If anyone is showing at least a little decency of respect in every post, it's Raid on.

Haaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa

• #19 2021-03-01 13:03

Relax it's only a game why you have to be mad.

• #20 2021-03-01 13:05

Verba wrote:

Relax it's only a game why you have to be mad.

Not mad at all mate!

I'm just stating the obvious

Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4