Season 119 - Wannabe Coverage / S120 CL Overview

Pages: 1
  • #1 2021-03-29 20:34

Hello y`all and welcome to the sh1tshow. This season, I prepared something slightly more special and spicy for you guys. Open yourselfs some bears, sit back, relax, and enjoy the read.

This season, we`re not going to talk only about the Champions League, but we`re going to be making some comments about the overall season that has passed, so ... Let`s go!

We`ve had a wonderfull 119th anniversary of CSM called in seasons. A great Champions League, a Best of The Best Cup filled with surprisez and a Godlike tournament to match it all.
    First of all, big congratulations to Lilith for a great season. Lilith had a season that was so so close to perfection. Triple gold consisting of Champions League, Godlike and 1337.de, and boy was he close to making a pure perfect season of gold, but he was cut short in the BOTB Cup Grand Final where Kevin was the one to ruin Lilith`s Season of Perfection, placing him 2nd place in the cup after 2 very tight games (13-17 and 14-16). So congratulations is in order for both Lilith and Kevin for that matter.
    Hu7K on the other hand, got denied yet another golden membership by upmentioned Lilith, but still managed to make the best out of the anti-Vampire bullet material #silverftw, and double-troubled his way into both 1337.de and Champignons League Silvers, after getting rekt in BOTB Cup by the one and only cryptonite, Lilith, the man or woman (the internet is a very uncertain place) whodenied all the gold in the game for many managers this season, but especcialy Hu7K. I think he had it out for you this season. Or maybe current GA+ Wrath used his new powers to send Lilith your way each and every time.Btw, it took me like 10 minutes to find where you actually got kicked out of BOTB. Damn your rebuild is going down fast.
    Another manager to mention for this season, who, out of nowhere, at least for some of us, made a great Godlike run, taking out ice_top, wzkxu, ecs44 and wargod out of the tournament, only faced defeat in the Grand Final against the for-mentioned Lilith. Let`s welcome to the stage scw`s biggest fan and zoif's personal pet, winsku. S119 was not the season to get him his first Gold in 1337.fi, but the silver combination of Godlike and 1337 will sure help him keep away all `dem vampires. Blade style.
    Golike`s third placed PReneW also desirves to be mentioned, yet another manager with a double of the same color. Bronze Godlike, Bronze 1337.de, keeping it close and real with Hu7k and Lilith in league, 2 points separating him from that Silver, 3 from the Gold. PreneW also broke some hearts in the groupstage of Godlike, following a similar path in the playoffs knocking out jossee22, ex-glorious vega and Triad's inteligence officer Kail, moments before being sent to the smaller final of Godlike by none other then winsku`s kriptonite, Lilith, where he won in OT against the returning god of war, wargod.
    In other news, there are a few managers that the big hounds should watch out starting this season. In between those, first example is the new forum and discord flamer, noiah.
    After long time of patiently waiting and improving baby-steps style, he finally managed to beat the odds in Danemark, taking home his first 1337 trophy. It was not meant to be a Godlen one, but Silver is also good enough to get him started with a win streak of bigass trophies. Besides that, he also placed Top 8 in BOTB Cup.
    Big attention was directed towards Finland this season. winsku, as stated above, made some big ass damage, but also, thanks to zoif`s missdirected attention towards his team, a lot of speculation starter surrounding the area and all attention generated the biggest activity the csm-forum encountered in the last couple of seasons.
    Big upps to zan3 who despite finishing 4th in yet another powerfull season of 1337.de, managed to beat the odds, and noiah, and vizz, and wzkxu, and some others, and get his hands on yet another Cup Trophy. 3rd place is better than no place.

Later Edit: Actually, neither zan3 or anyone else got their hand on shit just yet regarding the BOTB Pixels, as CSM’s PR team didn’t manage to raise enough funds to pay up Lilith for he/she asked for a wired transfer of ~500K € into his/her offshore account as Lilith and Hu7K are planning to drain all resources out of CSM and buy a beach house in Bali to happily raise winsku and offer him a proper education.

----------------------------------------

This season`s top dogs are in order to be mentioned. Congratulations to our winners:
    u know? bitches love cake - Lilith
    u know? ғεαя тнє тυятℓє ツ - Hu7K
    🐺 WOLFнεαят goes kamikaze - tsunami

Taking a small break from success by having awesome success, Lilith proved everything he had to, or wanted to, during this season, in a very special way.
    Taking a small break from GA+, Hu7K also made some decent yet great moves through out the season and did well overall for this season.
    Taking a small break from CSM, tsunami is enjoying his last pixel trophy, for now, and is enjoying his brand new(born) non-pixel trophy, who we all wish health and no csm-future what so ever. CSM can`t handle 2 tsunamis.

----------------------------------------

Now let`s get into the real reason we`re all actually here. And that is, the current Champions League.
    Will get the dust out of the way and start with this: Thanks to Raid on's yet again mastery, we have a new world order.

Source - wikileaks
    And for this, on behalf of winsku and also, the csm-community we would like to give a humble thank you to Raid on for his accuracy in words and for not jinxing winsku`s upcoming success.

Source - wikileaks

Other than this juicy love story, my small brain couldn`t handle so much writing (didn`t write so much since I gratuated highschool. No, I didn`t go to college, that`s why I can`t csm), so I ran out of ideas when I got to this part. So, cutting things shorter than I originally intended to, but still, hope you forgive me for this, just this once.
    Must mention and congratulate again, the underdogs, for honoring us with their impressive presence, ion and zoif.
    Let the Carnage begin.

Group 1
    1. [мαFіα] » Ghost of Tsushima (Ayoros)
    2. goeX (hugmachine)
    3. FU2 🦄 Sacred Band (Ronin)
    4. imbalance ≠ zweiundvierzig (PReneW)
    5. black coffée ¬ pιngers (tricky)
    6. NBV Gangsters ¬ pιngers (krakemut)
    Group 2
    1. Belgium goes kamikaze (Kevin)
    2. All 151 Pokemon (ion)
    3. u know? bitches love cake 🎂 (Lilith)
    4. [мαFіα] » Barcelona 1899 (Barca)
    5. 🐺 WOLFнεαят -> BRB 👶 goes kamikaze (tsunami)
    6. Glory ツ Work of Love (Nostr4)
    Group 3
    1. u know? ASTRONAUT IN THE OCEAN (ecs44)
    2. Tяiad • Stupidity (Kail)
    3. тдстıсдζ vıοζєисє (rahmkay)
    4. u know? ғεαя тнє тυятℓє ツ (Hu7K)
    5. [мαFіα] » [S > TACTICS!!] (Lindell-)
    6. 2stronk Patriox X (tSoPeLiXxX)
    Group 4
    1. Bandoleros goes kamikaze (dydavid7)
    2. Mamba Mentality ✔️ (awesome)
    3. Team.Poker ¬ pιngers (Phil Hellmuth)
    4. [мαFіα] » BS (jonnylaris)
    5. CSO VOLUNTARI is an oldfella (moshu)
    6. Silver Fang is UBEHAGELIG (Verba)
    Group 5
    1. u know? ULTRAS (wzkxu)
    2. єviζ PUG`s is an oldfella (JUxX)
    3. єxтıηcтıoη » gethen cяew (fau)
    4. [мαFіα] » No 500’s, No Party (J0nas)
    5. [мαFіα] » _へ__(‾◡◝ )> (JJ)
    6. BurHaNS.tM (aNg3L)
    Group 6
    1. Tяiad • 🐉Vegetto BLUE🐉 (wargod)
    2. URGH! 🛹 is an oldfella (Acy)
    3. ToAo*Anime (IcEmAnIaC)
    4. Tяiad • the sosa's (Sosa)
    5. The Walking Dead ⚡️ goes kamikaze (Blast2)
    6. The Incident is UBEHAGELIG (mrcarlsen)
    Group 7
    1. ƒιиeѕт » Ü-Ei MAFIA (kleiZ)
    2. Sublime №1 goes kamikaze (ice_top)
    3. [мαFіα] » 360° Gamer (Raid on)
    4. cғ ∙ アニメは人生です (siminho)
    5. These men of stone༄ goes kamikaze (kewtek)
    6. Sleeping Dяαgoиs (ragnar10)
    Group 8
    1. fortunaTo goes kamikaze (fortunaluna)
    2. Tяiad • ınтoxıcαтєd (2DeFace)
    3. [мαFіα] » REAL advice : bet him <-- (marloN)
    4. u know? Nerds for life (Critical_Error)
    5. losviktsgodis ¬ pιngers (AniX)
    6. Cream Esports goes kamikaze (rakya)

-----------------------

Nations:

Argentina (1) [1]
    Austria (3) [2]
    Belgium (2) [3]
    Brazil (1) [2]
    Denmark (5) [4]
    Estonia (1) [1]
    Finland (1) [2]
    France (1) [2]
    Germany (4) [5]
    Greece (2) [1]
    Israel (1) [1]
    Latvia (1) [2]
    the Netherlands (1) 1]
    Norway (2) [1]
    Poland (1) [1]
    Portugal (4) [3]
    Romania (4) [3]
    Russia (2) [1]
    Spain (3) [3]
    Sweden (3) [3]
    Switzerland (1) [2]
    UK (1) [2]
    USA (1) [1]
    CSM Country (2) [1]

-----------------------

Communities:

мαFіα (8) [8]
    Fat Unicorns 2 (1) [0]
    imbalance (1) [1]
    Pingers (4) [2]
    Kamikaze Masters (8) [6]
    nouhau (5) [7]
    ツ Old Glories ツ (1) [2]
    Tяiad ®‎ (4) [10]
    2stronk (1) [1]
    Oldfellas (3) [0]
    UBEHAGELIG (2) [2]
    єxтıηcтıoη (1) [1]
    The One And Only (1) [0]
    ƒιиeѕт (1) [1]
    crossfire (1) [1]

Communityless: (6) [2]

Best of luck ladies!

Last edited by PixeL at 2021-03-29 21:24
  • #2 2021-03-29 20:59

Great job Pixel

• #3 2021-03-29 21:16

Awesome work as always, thanks pixel!

• #4 2021-03-29 21:45

Awesome work pixel, 99,9% close to perfection

• #5 2021-03-29 23:14

tsunami wrote:

0,01% need to refer Kortex and marloN ...

• #6 2021-03-30 04:13

Blast2 wrote:

tsunami wrote:

0,01% need to refer Kortex and marloN ...

So what you’re saying is that 0,09% of csm should stfu?

• #7 2021-03-30 07:52

Good job Pixel , keep it up

• #8 2021-03-30 16:25

Kakalov wrote:

Good job Pixel , keep it up

x2!!! so nice read mate

• #9 2021-03-30 17:08

Great coverage, Pixel! It's appreciated.

• #10 2021-03-30 17:54

Good coverage, thanks for the work!

If you are open for some critic: Let it reread/ proofread by someone else before and maybe use a testtopic in the comforum to check the formatting of some pictures and stuff - you can center stuff [$color:white] [/color$].

Was a good read !

edit: nvm. saw you centered some stuff

Last edited by jaaqov at 2021-03-30 17:57
  • #11 2021-03-30 18:20

jaaqov wrote:

Good coverage, thanks for the work!

If you are open for some critic: Let it reread/ proofread by someone else before and maybe use a testtopic in the comforum to check the formatting of some pictures and stuff - you can center stuff [$color:white] [/color$].

Was a good read !

edit: nvm. saw you centered some stuff

I now realize how stupid I am for not thinking about this on my own and use the comm forum to make the final version

• #12 2021-03-30 18:41

Been there, done that.
    Together we smart.

• #13 2021-03-30 21:28

True that. Power in numbers

P. S. Thanks for the apreciation everyone. It warms my heart.
    I’m sad that I didn’t think to fit in bumbi in this article. His aproval mean everything, he probably only read the bolded parts, saw his name is not there and didn’t bother reading the whole thing. #feelzbad

• #14 2021-03-31 09:54

Great Job Pixel! Read all your coverages/articles and it is always fun Thank you for your work! Really appreciate it. Great for acitivity and csm community as a whole

Last edited by PReneW at 2021-03-31 09:55
  • #15 2021-04-04 21:32

PReneW wrote:

Great Job Pixel! Read all your coverages/articles and it is always fun Thank you for your work! Really appreciate it. Great for acitivity and csm community as a whole

I’m glad and thankfull for all the great positive feedback, and jaakov’s, and I hope to find the time to make an even better review next season. Not too long so people don’t loose interest in reading it, and not too short so people go to sleep on an empty stomach.

Pages: 1