Requirements for joining:
* Very beer
* Such boobs
* BBQ, WOW!
* Much mental healthiness?
Who are we?
- DOGE community
- Mix of lager beer drinkers and stout beer drinkers
- No active discord
- Tactical project every season = try to make a tactic in latest FireFox or Chrome.
- Extremely fucked up member base
What are we looking for?
- Existing low-achieving managers and/or with means to start doing so, or very big boobs.
- No activity on discord
- Willing and able to pull your weight in seasonly projects = drink as many beers as possible in a season, or eqvivalent.
- New countries for us probably have the edge, but anyone should feel free to apply. We look at it on a case-by-case basis.
So what are you waiting for, come join the tards over at DOGE and have a beer (included in membership, collection in Bollnäs)!!!!!
3. Only one topic per community, if you double post the new topic will be deleted, and if you abuse it you'll get forum banned.
4. Your post has to contain the following information:
Community Name: DOGE https://www.cs-manager.com/csm/?p=community_communities&s=index&id=4151
Founded: 20xx-xx-xx (xx days). 2021-03-28 (9 days)
Founder: The name of the community founder. I call myself mr. D O G E
Members: The number of the members. 4 and growing rapidly!
Homepage: Link to the homepage/forum of the community. https://www.cs-manager.com/forum/?p=forum&f=4151
IRC: the IRC channel of the community. #ToTheMoon
A description of your community, like goals, members, achievements. Or anything else you want to share with the users.
YES! Beers, many, no. In that order!
Minimum requirements: (if you are recruiting)
Here you have to include the requirements users need to fulfil to join your community.
We don't understand them, you can fill them out for us?
-anything else you want